I Love You (Tom Riddle)

"Tom what is wrong?!" I yelled to him. He's been pacing around my room for 10 minutes now. He looked really nervous but idk why. I just sat on the edge of my bed watching him pace back and forth.

"Tome please tell me what's wrong." I said in a calmer tone. He finally stopped and looked at the floor. He was breathing heavily, kind of like he was nervous. "I- I'm in love with you" he finally blurted out.

"What?" I said not knowing if I hear him correctly. He walked over to me and kissed me hard, making me stand up in the process. "I'm in love with you." He said again and closed his eyes with his face still close to mine.

I just stood there silently staring at him. "Say it back. Please say it back. You have to say it back please." He said with his eyes still closed. It seemed like he started to cry. "Tom," I said holding his face and he looked up at me with fear in his eyes.

"I love you too." His eyes softened and he smiled. "I am so madly, deeply, in love with you Tom Riddle." I said leaning in closer every word I spoke. "He smiled and connected our lips once again.

"I love you so so much Y/n L/n." He said in between kisses. "Or should I say Y/n Riddle." I giggled when he said this. "I like that a lot. I think it sounds better." I said against his lips. "Oh it definitely does." He said and kissed me again.

He laid me on the bed with our lips still connected. He started kissing my neck and then back to my lips. Every kiss that we shared felt so right. Like lightning sparks everytime are lips touched. It's like we were made for each other.

I've never felt like this before. Sure I've been in relationships before, but Tom is the only one I've truly ever loved. We connect on so many different levels. We're there for each other when the other is upset. We make each other better people.

Not everyone gets the chance to be in that kind of relationship. I'm so glad that I get to share this feeling with Tom. This is definitely the happiest I have ever been