Same Guy (Draco Malfoy)

TW Heavy making out

Why did we have to fall for the same guy? Pansy Parkinson, my bestfriend, and I both fell for the same guy. Which is none other than the Slytherin prince himself, Draco Malfoy.

Draco and I aren't strangers. In fact, he's close friends with me and Pansy. Which is pretty much how we both ended up catching feelings. It also makes the situation a lot harder. He's so funny and easy to talk to. Sure he was arrogant sometimes but it was entertaining.

Pansy and I agreed that we would never let a boy ruin our friendship, even if we both like him. So that's why neither of us made a move on Draco.

I was studying in the library for the upcoming potions test. Snape is really strict with tests and unluckily for me, potions is my worst subject.

It was getting late, everyone had left, including Madam Pince. I'll never understand this in time. I think to myself.

Draco pov

I've been looking for Y/n everywhere to talk to her. "Hey Pans, have you seen Y/n?" She was talking to Blaise on the couch in the common room.

"Um I think she's still in the library." Still? She was in there when I went in there a few hours ago when the sun was still fully out. "Okay thanks." To the library it is then.

The corridors were pretty much empty. Most students were either in their common rooms or outside. Probably not for long since the sun is setting.

I walked into the library and yup, there she was. Her ponytail was messy and she looked like she would pass out. "Hey you."

Y/n pov

I look up and see Draco smiling at me. "Hey." I gave him a quick smile before turning back to my textbook. "You're still studying? Its been 4 hours and you haven't left this spot. Have you taken a break at all?" He said taking a seat next to me.

"No, I need to make sure I do well on this test or my parents will send me a howler." He chuckled and looked at my textbook. "Do you want me to help you? I'm pretty good at potions." I looked at him relieved, "Can you? It would mean a lot to me."

After a while of tutoring me, he began quizzing me. "You did great y/n/n! You got everything correct. I think you're ready for that test tomorrow." He helped me put my books away.

"Thank you so much Draco! You're the best!" I leaned over and gave him a tight hug. When we pulled away, our faces were still close to each other. Neither of us moving our hands either.

There was tension in the room all of a sudden. He looked at my lips and back at my eyes, I did the same to him. We both began to slowly lean in.

But I halted, remembering my promise to Pansy, "We should stop." I whispered, not making any move to stop. "Agreed." He whispered back while still leaning in.

"We're just friends." He nodded in agreement. "Just friends" he repeated. "Draco."

"What?" He kept leaning in. "We shouldn't do this." Our lips were inches apart. "Okay." Millimeters apart. "Draco-"

"Just kiss me"

And I did. We both closed the gap at the same time, slamming our lips together. My arms wrapped around his neck, one of them tugging on his hair causing him to groan.

His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and brought me to straddle his lap. Our lips moved in sync with another. I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. And I let him.

I moved around in his lap to get comfortable causing a deep groan to come from him. He wrapped his hand in my hair and tugged a little.

He pulled away out of breath. His hair was messy from my hands and his lips were swollen, mine probably were too.

"I-" I had no words. What could I tell the guy I've had a crush on for months after making out with him? "Wow" he said in disbelief.

"Um we should probably get going. It's almost curfew." I really didn't want to leave but I also didn't want to get in trouble with Filch.

"Yeah." I got off his lap and grabbed my books. We began walking back to the Slytherin common room. The sun was completely set now.

No one else was in the common room so he walked me to my dorm. "Thanks again for helping me study." I said once we got to the door. "No problem. Anytime."

He hesitated before giving me one last kiss. "Goodnight y/n/n" he smiled. "Goodnight Dray." He walked away grinning and I turned to open the door.

When I opened the door, Pansy had just finished getting ready for bed. "Oh hey, you finally finished studying." I nodded. I have to tell her what happened. I feel really bad but I can't lie to her.

"Um Pans, I need to talk to you. It's about Draco." She looked at me from her bed. "Oh yeah I need to talk to you about Draco as well. But you can go first."

"He and I kissed." I blurted out. I decided it was best to leave the whole making out thing well...out. "Really?! That's great!" Huh? "Wait what?"

"That's great Y/n I'm so happy for you! So are you guys like a thing now?" I'm deeply confused right now. "You're taking this extremely well. I broke our promise."

"It's fine! I'm way over him now. In fact I wanted to tell you that I like Blaise now." "Really?" I was still shocked at how calm she is. "Yeah we've been talking a lot and he's really nice and cute. Also I saw the way Draco looked at you earlier at dinner."

"How did he look?" I asked sitting on her bed. "Like he was in love with you." My breath hitched. Could that be possible? Like sure but love?

"So you're really okay with this?" I asked just to make sure. "Yes! Go get your man!" I laughed at how supportive she is. "Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired."

I really liked this! It was fun to write the angsty part but now I feel incredibly single lmao