Shayna Baszler- Hands Off My Wife

Start from the beginning

"So Y/n, how's you and Shayna doing?" You ignored her, still focusing on your stretches. "Oh, come on now, Y/n. Don't ignore me." Sonya felt annoyed that you ignored her. "Y/n!" It felt like the whole gym got silent as people looked over at the two of you.

"Sonya why are you-" Before you could finish your sentence, Shayna's loud voice stopped you. "Aye Deville, get away from my girl." You looked at Shayna, watching as she took her gloves off. "Babe. It's okay, we were just talking." Sonya smirked. "Yeah, talking. Anyways, I'll see you later, Y/n."

She winked at you and left. "That bitch-" Shayna was ready to chase after her, but you held her hand. "No Shay, let's just continue training." She gave one last glance at the door and trained with you. The rest of your gym time was uninterrupted.

-

Now skip to later on in the night and it was show time. Even though you weren't gonna be participating in MITB, you and a match against Zoey Stark. There was loud chattering and laughing as you were fixing your makeup. The locker room was shared by all girls.

You felt arms wrap around your waist. "Hey babe, you look beautiful tonight." A blush formed on your cheeks as you smiled at Shayna's compliment. "You don't look too bad yourself."

Shayna playfully rolled her eyes, jabbing your side. "Are you excited for tonight?" Shayna nodded her head. "Oh yeah, I can't wait to see you win against Zoey. I'm getting tired of her."

You agreed. "Yeah she thinks just because Trish is with her that she's the best." Shayna was about to say something, but her phone rang. She looked at the message with a frown. "I'm sorry, baby, but I can't watch your match tonight. Vince and Triple H need me for a meeting."

You didn't hide the pout that formed on your face. "I promised we'll watch it when we get home." You smiled. "Good luck kiss?" She kissed your lips and left the locker room.

Just as you finished up your hair Liv Morgan called out. "Y/n, you're up." You stood up and smiled at everyone wishing you good luck and telling you to beat Zoey's ass.

-

The match played out well and fans were loving it. You and Zoey sold the moves great. You were about to hit your finisher, but the sound of Sonya's music distracted you. You watched as she came out walking down the ramp, smiling.

With you being distracted Zoey took the opportunity and punched you. She kicked you repeatedly to the point where the referee pulled her off. While she argued with the referee Sonya came to you, holding out gold brass knuckles.

"Hit her." You shook your head no, pushing her hand away. You got back up fighting, but with your body weak, she took over, throwing you into the turnbuckle. The referee came to check up on you. "Get outta here!"

Zoey yelled to Sonya who stood outside the ring. "Did you hear me? I said get-" Sonya punched Zoey square in the face with the brass knuckles, making her fall. You quickly picked her up and hit your finisher.

The 3 count came by fast as your hand was held up in victory. Sonya came in taking the referee's place, but not for long. You snatched your wrist out her hold and left the ring. Sonya followed you backstage, calling your name. "Y/n, Y/n stop running!"

You turned around at her. "Sonya, I don't wanna talk to you. I'm hot, sweaty, and my body is sore." She didn't say anything else as you went to the locker room. You instantly hit the shower, sighing in relief as you felt the hot water loosen up your tense muscles.

As you washed your body, you looked near the door to see Sonya standing there with a smirk on her face. "What the fuck, Sonya get out!" Sonya had a smile on her as she looked at you up and down. "Goddamn you look even better than when we were together."

You tried covering up yourself. "Get out!" You could hear the commotion of girls telling her to leave, but Sonya ignored them, looking at you. "I bet Shayna doesn't satisfy you like I did. Maybe we can run it back one last time." She was fully clothed, but before she could step foot in the shower, she was brutally attacked from the back.

Her body flew into the wall as the attacker beat her down. You then caught a glimpse of Shayna throwing her towards the right we're all the other girls were. "You wanna touch my wife, huh?"

As fast as you could, you grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your body. "Shayna stop, leave her alone!" It was almost like Shayna couldn't hear your voice as she punched Sonya's face in. Other girls feared to step forward, not wanting to get beat by the former UFC boxer.

You know you couldn't get her even if you tried, but luckily, Ronda came in. "What the hell- Shayna get off her." Ronda tackled her, pinning her down on the ground. "Everyone get out!" Ronda warned, watching everyone leave including Sonya.

"Let me go! She needs to learn to keep her hands off my wife!" Shayna struggled against Ronda's hold. "You can let her go, Ronda." Ronda let her go slowly. "I'll let you guys talk." She didn't waste time leaving you both.

"Baby, you need to calm down." Shayna looked at you with wide eyes. "Calm down? What do you mean 'calm down'? My wife's ex-girlfriend came in here and was about to touch you naked in the shower!"

You came to her, putting your hands on her shoulders. "I understand. I would be mad if someone came in and saw you too, but you need to remember where we are. You can't just go around beating up everyone who looks at me."

Shayna stayed quiet. "I know you're mad, but chill out. I don't want her anymore. What we had was in the past, you're my future." You kissed her cheek, trying to loosen her tense body up. "Come, let's go take a shower together. I'm sure the girls won't be here for a couple more minutes."

Shayna broke out her mad mood with a smile. "Such a dirty girl." You grabbed her hand and led her to the shower.