Chapter 930 Sunrise Morning (8): Father and Son

After the decision, the crowd turned back to the ice castle.

At the same time, Tony will also meet the wall of sighs and his line of next actions through the teammate channel to the two Chinese teammates.

"The wall of sighs ? Ice Fort ? Okay, I'll see you later ! Look at the weather at this moment. There will be a blizzard soon. Be safe. "

On the teammate channel, Yeye replied.

After reading his news, Tony couldn't help but look up into the sky.

Above the sky, still faint, but the rolling clouds seemed thicker, faintly visible flashing lightning, with deafening echoes.

On the snowy mountains, the sound of the wind seemed to be louder, and Tony was keen to note that the game's magic concentration and the pollution of the abyss power were slowly rising.

Tony frowned and inexplicably felt a little depressed.

"Everyone hurry up, a snowstorm may be coming."

Athos took a look at the sky and sank his voice with a solemn face.

The group nodded and began to rush towards the main peak of the snowy mountain.

Ice Fort is located on the main peak of Snow Man Mountain, two mountains away from a group of people.

From the direction of the wall of sighs, you can only see the snow-covered mountains in the distance and the peaks looming.

The appearance of the wall of sighs, let the mood of some loss, and gradually the worsening trend of the weather, to this action cast a layer of haze.

To be safe, even the magic gathering core ended up in Tony's hands.

Athos even told him that he was really in danger, regardless of the others, and quickly ran with the magic gathering core.

Tony tried to refuse, but in the end, only the firm eyes of a few men, and the almost pleading words of Athos :

"Lord Tony, you are the hope of this operation, and even the sacrifice is worth it to us to send the magic core to the Fortress of Dawn."

Faced with the expectation of sight, Tony finally accepted.

He was mixed, inexplicably uncomfortable, and determined to do his best to bring everyone back.

The journey re-emerged, no one spoke, everyone lined up, quietly advancing, only the stronger and stronger wind roared in the ears.

Gradually, the temperature has begun to drop significantly, and snowflakes have begun to appear in the air, dancing wildly in the wind.

Finally, after about two hours of travel, the people finally came to the snowy peak.

The wind roars, snowflakes have become more and more dense, goose feather big snow crystal hit the face, unexpectedly give a person a faint pain feeling.

On the ground, the snow piled up like bar white sand general, as the ravaging wind was blown again, forming a white "mist", if not all professionals, I am afraid this time has been blown by the wind can not maintain the shape.

Fortunately, a group of people according to the map took a shortcut, to the snowy peak, the location is not the foot of the mountain, but the mountainside linked to the hills.

Standing on the mountainside of Snowy Peak, Tony looked up to the summit and saw Snowy Peak snowy. Perhaps because of the shortcut, the first peak of Snowy Peak was not as high as expected, but the blizzard obscured the summit. It's not real.