Chapter 905 Segs Unsealed !

The roar of the dragon and the roar of the magic crystal cannon interweave each other, and the sacred hymn echoes in the sky.

With the army of angels and dragons and spirits joining the battlefield, the intensity of the war has reached a new height.

Above the sky, the clouds were rolling, lightning and thunder, and the light was looming.

It was the mythical dragon, the wolf Finrier and the angels at war.

The power of the demigod level completely erupted, the whole sky fell into a magnificent color, the clouds distorted, forming a magnificent vortex.

From time to time, you can see the vast bodies of the mythical dragons, and the sacred angels who also made their bodies huge to facilitate engagement.

Around the tree of the world, the battle also entered the white heat.

Dragons and angels chase each other, fight each other, soar among the branches of the world's trees, above the City of Chosen and ancient forests.

And on the ground, the battle is equally stagnant.

The judgment knights continue to charge towards the City of Chosen, with white and gold magic shields shining on them, resisting arrows, magic and artillery fire from players.

Holding aloft shields painted with the symbol of the sun and chanting for "Eternal Glory," they flew up the walls and fought with the players.

Above the walls, players have already had some experience.

Under the command of Li Mu, with the help of the "engulfing" ability of the magic defense barrier, they constantly consumed the magic shields of the judgment knights who rushed to the wall, and in a unified way of gathering fire, they destroyed and repulsed them bit by bit

Every moment, there are judgment knights dead, every moment, there are players into photons back to the world tree.

Even above the sky, as the war progressed, the dragons fell seriously and the angels fell under the combined attack of the dragons and the warriors of the spirit

The forests around the Chosen City were in a mess under the fire of war, and the core of the Elf Forest seemed to be a meat grinder for professionals.

Magnificent and shocking.

Looking at the dragons and angels all over the sky, looking at the countless eternal army outside the city looking at the battle of mythology, the turbulent, surging sky clouds, players have only such emotions left in their hearts.

Even those old players who have participated in countless general battles look at the battlefield at this moment, can not help but feel a kind of excitement.

Especially with the high background music, when the impassioned war song for the glory of the goddess sounded, their heart of fighting spirit and fighting spirit, also reached the climax

"For the glory of the goddess ! For the elf forest ! For our homeland ! Kill!

Players drink high and fight.

Along with them are the elves of the Elf Forest Frost Tribe, the Flame Tribe, the Shadow Tribe, the return of the Elf Forest Elf Tribe sent the most elite Elf Warriors to join the battle.

Alice, the saint of life, stands on the wall.

She used a large-scale life magic to heal the injured players, while watching the increasingly intense battlefield with a solemn face.

Elf Nomori hasn't experienced a war of this magnitude in a thousand years.

And the last time, it was a thousand years ago that an army of true gods besieged the tree of the world.