Chapter 926 Sunrise Morning (4): Faith

Seeing the new news in the field of vision, Tony spirited up, hastily replied :

"Hello, my name is Tony Wilson, American, and I'm a new player in this game update. I got the news of the Magic Gathering Core and wanted to receive the reward offered by your guild on the official website forum.

"Well ? You're a new player ? How do you know about the Magic Gathering Core?

In the chat box, the news of the bird's surprise came.

Tony was about to reply, but suddenly he became alert.

He's hesitant, not sure if he should tell the other side the news completely, after all... ...he's just a budding, not a Chinese player.

In this case, is the other person trustworthy ?

Still, after much thought, he decided to trust each other.

After all, he's a high-level player of a well-known guild, and while a million dollars is a huge sum for him, as far as Tony knows, it doesn't seem like a big deal for the real high-players.

One of their weapons is likely to be worth tens of millions or even tens of millions of contributions.

Thinking of this, he no longer hesitated to tell everything he knew.

"What ? We've found the magic core ? Can you send a video?"

Got Tony's reply, the other side instantly excited, hastily cross-examined.

Tony made an "ok" look and decisively recorded a video and sent it.

A long silence.

And just when Tony was a little impatient, he suddenly received a new system message :

[Ding--]

[You have a new letter from the sender "Goo Bird", please check it at the Goddess Statue]

A new letter ?

Tony stunned slightly.

He looked left and right, and soon found the package where Athos had put the statue.

After a moment of hesitation, he carefully opens a gap, then closes his eyes and prays as described in the system instructions.

A faint halo blooms on the idol, and a new system message appears in Tony's vision :

[An unread letter is found. Do you want to open it?]

Enable the ! function.

Tony decided to choose Yes.

The next moment, with the jingling of coins, a subtitle appeared before his eyes :

[You get contribution × 500,000]

“WTF?!”

Tony stared wide, couldn't help but swear again, and almost jumped from the place.

He quickly looked at his personal status bar, found that the contribution of a column, has a string of zero ... ...

" hissing..."

Tony took a breath of cool air, and even the sound of his breath was involuntarily heavy.

"My God ! Am I right ? I sent half a million dollars in contributions when I changed hands.

He muttered in disbelief.

And the next moment, with the ticking tone, the message of the coo bird reappears in the dialog :

"Hello, Mr. Tony, half a million contributions have been received ? It's a prepaid bonus, and we'll send you the rest of the bonus when you send the Magic Gathering Core to our people."