Chapter 919 "Collective Amnesia"

China, imperial capital, university town.

  Li Mu sat in front of his laptop, looking at the miasma discussion area on the official forum of "Elves Country" and gently shook his head.

  Just yesterday, the Great Jihad, which lasted more than a month, finally ended.

  However, the end of the great jihad was somewhat unexpected.

  Without any background in the game, without any animation, the players have not figured out the situation, on the confused victory ... ...

  This poor gaming experience instantly ignited the anger of players.

  You know, "elf country" game officials in the early stage of the plot to do a lot of foreshadowing, a variety of plot cg one after another, the high sense of participation has long raised the players to the finale victory of the expectation to an unprecedented level.

  However, the players who thought they would be the savior of turning the tide, in the final battle, found themselves just a plot tool man ... ...

  This also forgets, after all, a lot of net swims in the key plot, the player is tool person, the decisive victory is often important npc.

  But the problem is, you have to give an npc battle cg ?

  Bewildered victory, bewildered end, even the game cg is not how ?

  And where's the tree of the world in Chosen City ?

  Why, even the goddess' body is gone ?

  All kinds of doubts come together, coupled with the less comfortable game experience, players are ghosts without blowing their hair.

  So... ...the Elfland was completely overwhelmed by the spitting stars.

  Official website forums, posting bars, microblogs, forcing... all the places where netizens frequented have become crusades for "Elves Country", with all kinds of swear words coming in, and greetings for planning and operation have been counted to the 18 generations of ancestors. All kinds of retreat sound, more and more ... ...

  "Weary tired, garbage game waste feelings, looking forward to a long time of decisive battle, this?!

  "And the goddess ? Where's my goddess ? Why is it that the goddess is gone? "

  "Laughing, the leader of the camp is missing, but it's okay..."

  "Plan the first Sigma!"

  "Trash game, waste time, pay back the money!"

  "Retiring the pit, retreating the pit, this time say nothing to play, this game too hurts the liver!"

  “……”

  All kinds of angry scolding posts filled the blue star network, looking at the "Elves Country" official website forum that was flooded by anger comments section, Li Mu deeply sighed.

  To be honest, as one of the first players to enter the pit, he injected the feelings and efforts of "Elves Country" even in the full-service play home calculation, also absolutely called the forefront.

  This "Elves Country" of the end of the great jihad, even if it has always been more tolerant of him, the mood is also very uncomfortable, even intend to do a special video to complain.

  But if you're upset, you're angry.

  When seeing their love and disappointment of the game by the whole network denunciation, in addition to the resonance of the joy, there is also a kind of inexplicable sadness, or... hate iron and steel mood.

  "The higher you climb, the worse you fall when there is a problem..."

  "This time the movement is so big, I'm afraid in addition to the "Elves Country" official website that garbage disposal speed accident, there are other game companies in the back to promote it..."

  Li Mu sighed and said.

  However, when he refreshed the website, ready to upload his just-made video to the video network, the chat group suddenly sounded a ticking system prompt.

  That is he joined the "Elves Country" most active offline chat group, the group members are almost many offline activities of the gamers, many big guys.

  Li Mu's heart moved, clicked on the chat group, the purpose is nothing else, is "Elves Country" related information -

  Demasia: "Brothers! "Elves Country" official website issued an apology announcement!

  Optimists: "Apologies announcement ? Did you throw the pot to the temp again?"

  Chopin: "Hi... "Elves Country" traditional skills."

  "Don't play, say nothing is not finished, also should retreat to the pit to study hard, otherwise I should not graduate."

  ……

  One new message after another flashed through the chat interface, and everyone was still full of grievances.

  Until Demasia's next message comes :

  "Damn ? ! Limited-time mall 50% discount compensation ? And a month of free game membership and online subsidies?"

  “……”

  "What the hell?"

  " what?!"

  " what about the link?"

  The next reply, burst out a series of exclamation points ... ...

  50% off ?

  Li Mu was leng.

  Then, he saw a bright eye.

  It's... ...if it's true, it's definitely a big deal.

  You know, "Elves Country" Mall is a lot of golden legend level of sky-high price equipment, many even Li Mu see feel liver pain ... ...

  If it's half off ... ...

  Hess ... ...

  He took a cool breath, and then excitedly opened the link Demasia sent to the group --

  [Dear Chosen Ones :

  Thank you very much for your waiting and understanding. During the Great Jihad at 8 p.m. on March 3, the game was abnormal due to the error of temporary workers and sudden program failures. The R&D personnel have found out the cause of the failure and made emergency repairs, and fired relevant personnel.

  Here, we sincerely apologize to each of the Chosen Ones because game exceptions will have a huge impact on the normal environment of the game and the server ecosystem, so we can continue to provide stable game growth and interaction experience in the future. The game will be maintained from 21:00 on March 4 to 8:00 on March 5 for data correction (the maintenance time may be extended according to the actual situation).