Chapter 924 Sunrise and Morning (2): Tasks

With a soft sound, the monster's huge body broke into photons, scattered.

Some golden glow came towards Tony, into his body, Tony only felt a warm current fast through his body, experience value acquisition system prompts wildly brushing the screen in view ... ...

In just an instant, he accumulated enough experience to be promoted.

Tony was overjoyed and did not hesitate to upgrade, and then a circle of golden light bloomed from him, and his level rose rapidly until he reached level 10.

It's not that we can't continue to be promoted, but that we need to transfer black iron after level 10.

The system prompts show that only when you go to the goddess' temple to face the idol and pray, you can transfer and promote Black Iron.

"It is worthy of the anchors to push the birth point, just killed a wild monster on the promotion of a full 10 levels!"

Tony was thrilled to feel the strength that had grown so much in his body.

" pat..."

The sound of the weapon falling to the ground came from behind.

Tony had only recovered from the joy of upgrading, and he turned and looked back to see four hooded humans standing behind him, stunned at him still exuding the glory of promotion.

They were three men and a woman, all of them in rags and bruises.

The leader is a white-haired old man, who brings Tony an invisible pressure, and the old man's left and right, is a tall and a short two human warriors.

The only woman seemed to be a mage, but the staff in her hand had been broken in two and barely rejoined with unknown material.

In her arms, she held a crystal ball gleaming with photons for protection.

The four men looked at the coming Tony, their eyes full of shock.

Then, they exclaimed a few words that Tony could not understand, and then kneeled down on the ground, worshiping Tony ... ...

Tony was taken aback.

His eyes swept over several humans, wondering how to communicate with each other, and the new system hints swept over ... ...

[Ding--]

[Detected the language of the Dalutong language · Morningside branch. Is it loaded in the language system?]

Language System ?

Tony froze.

And then I'm overjoyed :

"Load!"

At the end of the speech, a new message flooded into his mind, the whole game system flashed slightly, and the next moment, Tony found himself able to understand the human words :

"Praise nature, praise life, praise the great tree of the world, under the crown of Eve!"

"Mysterious and powerful warrior, are you the Lord of God sent under the crown of the Goddess to save the world?"

Under Eve's crown !...the tree of the world !

Tony was surprised to see a few people.

He recalled some of the game information he had seen before, looked awe, nodded gently :

"Hello, I am the chosen one who has been summoned to this world under the crown of the goddess. Just call me Tony."

At this point, he paused and added a new sentence :