Chapter 876 The Cold Dragon Island

In late February, it was the late winter season, and the Segways world was still cold before the spring breeze of recovery.

However, Dragon Island, which is independent of the mainland, is different.

This giant island, transformed by Ulinos, has a divine blessing and a unique climate like Neverland, and the weather is very stable for a year.

Of course, the climate of the whole Dragon Island is quite complex, different regions have different climates, there are spring-like canyons, cold mountains, wet marshes, hot lava pools ... ...

It's all about the habits of different dragons.

Can let thousands of dragons live and work here, Dragon Island naturally has its own extraordinary.

Of course, as the center of Dragon Island, the Valley of Dragons is always the most lively place here.

Leaving his cave, Ulinos came to the central basin of the Valley of the Dragons.

It's just that when Ulinos looked around, he couldn't help but be stunned.

Nothing else.

The basin is so bleak today.

You know, as the core hinterland of the entire Dragon Island, the Valley of the Dragon lives a large number of dragons, and as the dragon heritage, the Central Basin is also a frequent gathering place for dragons.

Especially after the elves introduced all kinds of card games into Dragon Island, every day can see one dragon after another excitedly playing cards here, can be said to have become the dragons entertainment place.

But today ... ...

Not to mention the dragons that play in the ordinary days, the legendary dragons that guard the heritage of the land are gone ... ...

The whole basin was empty, and there was no dragon.

A cool wind blew, blowing a few scattered leaves, swirling in the wind, past Ulinos.

Ulinos stood in the wind, a little messy for a moment.

Wait ... ...

What about those lazy, greedy, stupid dragons ?

Suddenly, an excited dragon chant from not far away, attracted his attention.

Ulinos frowned and looked towards the source of the sound.

On the other side of the basin, a majestic red dragon shook out in the cave of the elder of Dragon Island.

He carried a large bag of bulging bags, a face of excitement, a stout tail in the back of the swing.

It was no other dragon, but the contemporary elder of Dragon Island, the Red Dragon King Huttos.

"Hertos ? What are you doing? "

Ulinos called to him.

The Red Dragon King did not seem to have expected to hear the voice of his dragon ancestor, his huge body almost subconsciously trembling.

It's like getting caught doing something wrong ... ...

He slowly turned his body, covering the dragon's pupil of a trace of panic and embarrassment, the red dragon's face quickly filled with smiles, and then bent his head, to Ulinos respectfully saluted :

"Mother... ...under the crown of Mother God, how did you wake up?"

Ulinos : ... ...

" shouldn't i wake up at this time?"