Chapter 915 You've failed ... ...

In the void, the red heart, which expanded to the size of a seat, gleamed with a crimson glow, and the blood vessels of the cunning seemed to be surging with sticky fluid.

  " poof... poof...

  Every time it beats, it will cause the whole of the Segs universe to quiver, the vast void energy and the force of law poured back, swallowed by the heart, and at the same time, the blood attached to the blood vessels, the ever-growing flesh is also more and more ... ...

  Star Guardian Rigdal looks feverishly at the beating heart, like a devout believer.

  On the other side, the gods gathered around the tree of the world, looking at the red heart more solemn.

  "He's recovering ! Can't give him a chance to recover!

  The ancient god Guy said with a serious eye.

  As soon as the words fell, the dragon ancestor Ulinos took the lead in roaring, to the red heart spit out the horror of the dragon breath.

  The golden dragon's breath is like a torrent of extinction, covering the void, and soon engulfing the beating heart ... ...

  But the next moment, a shocking scene appeared, and the fearful dragon breath, which was enough to destroy a large plane, suddenly contracted rapidly towards the center, and after only a moment, disappeared ... ...

  And the red heart, unscathed.

  Not only that, the golden light of Taoism surrounds it, and His breath is faintly stronger ... ...

  "He... ...he devoured the dragon's breath!"

  There is a true god can't help exclaiming.

  The dragon's father, Ulinos, and the ancient god, Guy, look slightly changed :

  "No... ...not devouring... ...assimilation!"

  " assimilation..."

  Some of the untruthful eyes are a little blank.

  And the next moment, an ethereal sound rang out :

  " is the power of the key of origin..."

  It's eve.

  He, who had been silent since Rigdal's betrayal, the fall of the Eternal Lord, finally spoke.

  " the key to origin?"

  Many gods cast doubtful eyes.

  Eve nodded softly :

  "Iteo seized the key to greatness a thousand years ago, and assimilation is the unique ability of this key."

  "Assimilation is a magical force that can assimilate any force into the force that the operator needs within the law controlled by the operator."

  "In other words, any power that can be understood and parsed by the manipulator can be used for its own use."

  "And now, the key has been fused by this heart, and naturally he has acquired the ability to assimilate."

  Eve briefly explains the ability to assimilate.

  Hearing His explanation, the coming myths changed color.

  "Assimilation... ...the Creator... ...if this heart really belongs to the legendary Creator, doesn't it mean that all our attacks are null and void against Him ? Just sending energy for Him?"

  The coming gods could not help but whisper.

  And after hearing the exclamation of the gods, standing by the red heart of the star guardian Rigdahl's affectionate is more and more fanatic :

  "That's right, gentlemen."

  "To our Lord, any attack by you is meaningless and can only help our Lord accelerate the pace of recovery!"

  "Don't struggle any more. The awakening of our Lord is unstoppable. Any resistance is futile."

  "But... my Lord is not trying to kill all of you, and among you, apart from the original law of recycling, I may set aside ten mythological places as followers of my Lord..."

  Rigdahl was all smiles.

  However, after listening to His words, the gods present changed in unison.

  The power of the law controlled by every myth is a complete law of origin.

  They understood what Rigdahl meant.

  That is, the awakening of the Creator must reclaim the laws that myths control, and only ten myths can survive !

  And the loss of the power of law, for the mythical existence whose life has long been bound to the law, is the fall ... ...

  At this moment, some of the weak gods were pale, and they could not help but look at the powerful powers present and quietly away a few points.

  At the same time, more myths are coming, and the eyes of their companions are a little vigilant.

  "Don't be encouraged by Him ! His purpose is to make us mess with ourselves!

  Noting the twinkling eyes of the myths around, especially those that came later, Guy, the ancient god, was slightly solemn and hurriedly reminded.

  As soon as this was said, the gods quickly reacted, with a flash of shame.

  "But... ...if our attack is ineffective against Him, and even accelerates His recovery further, how do we fight Him?"

  There's a myth that can't help asking.

  Guy is slightly stagnant.

  At this moment, even He can't answer that question.

  Looking at the beating heart, perceiving its increasing strength, a feeling called fear, called despair, began to spread in their hearts ... ...

  Myths are creatures, but they're just a little more powerful.

  They are high, but at the same time, they are afraid.

  Previously, all the mythological forces of the Segways world had observed the battle between the tree of the world and the Eternal Lord, and all the mythological existence had witnessed the horror of the human gods and Lorde of War being swallowed up by the heart.

Even the powerful divine power is easily erased. How can these beings, who are at most no more than medium divine power, resist ?

  "You may have an ancient hatred with me, but unlike them, they are mostly just gods born in the segs universe."

  "They are entitled to make a reasonable choice, whether to die or fight hard and become followers of our Lord..."

  On the side of the red heart, star guardian Rigdal smiled.

  And at this point, Rigdahl looked at Eve again, smiled and said :

  "Of course, you have a choice..."

  "That is, if you can seal the tree of the world and hand it over to my Lord, then... all the remaining beings will be qualified to follow my Lord."

  When this was said, the atmosphere between the gods became more subtle.

  For a moment, in addition to the two elves and the Black Dragon Meliel, even some of the dragon gods, the look of some twinkling.

  Of course, this twinkling gaze soon disappeared under Urinos' stare.

  However, just as the atmosphere of the battlefield became more and more oppressive, Eve spoke again :

  "Under Rigdal's crown, it seems... ...do you think you're in a position to win?"

  Hearing Eve's words, Rigdal picked his eyebrows lightly.

  He took a deep look at Eve and laughed :

  "Do you still feel like you have a chance to reincarnate to the next universe under Eve?"

  "I'm sorry, from the beginning, there have been only seven reincarnations arranged by our Lord, and the Segs universe is the last, and after this time, the whole universe will be completely destroyed, and our Lord, will be born again..."

  Most of the gods were still at a loss, but the ancient gods led by Guy changed slightly.

  Eve still looked calm.

  He smiled, shook his head :

  " no, rigdahl's under the crown."

  "From the moment you tried to awaken the Creator with the human deity of Eteo, which had just been condensed, you have failed..."

  " failure?"

  Rigdahl was stunned, followed by a light smile :

  "Under the crown of Eve, do you mean that the human deity, which is fused with the key of origin, is not stable, so it is difficult to take on the coming of our Lord?"

  "I'm sorry to disappoint you. The human deity is only an opportunity for our Lord to awaken, a temporary sustenance. As a great creator, how can our Lord see the racial deity?"

  "It's just a tool that can be destroyed when it's used up. It doesn't matter to our Lord whether it's stable or not."

  Rigdahl had a smile on his face.

  And after listening to his words, Evey picked his eyebrows and said :

  " oh?"

  "But what if the tool breaks down before it's done?"

  Rigdal was a little stunned.

  He couldn't help but look at Eve, smiled, and was about to say something, but suddenly his look changed.

  In front of him, the red heart, which was just growing and growing, suddenly trembled.

  Strange images are transformed around the heart, the illusion of the Eternal Lord when he condenses the human deity.

  However, in that human civilization and history of the picture scroll, but appeared some strange things ... ...

  There are steel giants that flash by as fast as snakes, there are towering castles higher than the peaks of the dense mysterious city, there are steel eagles flying in the sky with flame tail feathers ... ...

  It's a scene never seen in the Segs universe, and in that scene, you can see humans in strange costumes inside giant beasts, in cities ... ...

  Then, the red heart seemed to be out of control, and suddenly began to crack.

  The breath that was rising instantly became chaotic and disorderly.

  " faith collapse?!"

  Looking at the red heart that suddenly lost control, Rigdal looked astonished.

  The collapse of faith ... ...

  It's a situation that happens when the faith of the true gods cannot keep the divine functioning,

  This often occurs in racial deities, which are most likely to occur when the level of faith supported by racial deities declines significantly in the proportion of ethnic groups.

  Generally speaking, except for the creators of races who can ignore this situation, the gods who rely on faith to unite the racial deity must maintain the racial belief at nearly 70% of the racial population to prevent the collapse of the racial deity.

  And for the newly cohesive racial deity, the demand is even higher, often need to maintain over a period of time more than 90% of the ethnic beliefs than ... ....

  Flashing through his mind all sorts of information about racial deities, star keeper Rigdahl stared wide :

  " it's impossible!"

  It's impossible !

  Even with the loss of faith in the world of Segs, the Eternal Lord's faith ratio in the universe is far more than 90%, and our Lord has replaced Him and acquired all faith in His human deity, how can it now collapse ? !

  Rigdahl's heart trembled and looked astonished.

  And Eve smiles :

  " under the crown of rigdahl..."

  "You don't really think that all it has is human faith except the world of Segways, do you?"