Chapter 815 The Gates of the New World

Leaving Luc City, the players continued to fly north.

  Speaking of, the people had planned to spend the night in Luc, but they had been whoring the mine for nothing, and to prevent the nobles from turning over, they planned to move on.

  Luc is already a city near the northern border of the Holy Mania Empire, and further north is the military town of Collimburg facing the extreme northern ice sheet.

  Players aren't planning to stop at Collimburg, though.

  Collimburg is stationed with a number of human empire troops, and for players, there can be trouble.

  Although the overall strength of their ten golden professionals, an adult dragon and ten young dragons, is basically able to walk sideways in most places, if they do meet legendary professionals and are hostile to them, they may overturn.

  The Holy Mania Empire is vast, occupying nearly two-thirds of the north-central Segway continent, and along the way, players have seen the great rivers and mountains of the human country.

  The origin plane is the origin plane after all, and the Segways continent as a whole is much richer and more magnificent than Mindel and Oros.

  And when night fell and the sky was dotted with stars, the players finally left the territory of the Holy Mania Empire and came to the extreme northern icefields where the Orc Alliance was located.

  The extreme northern ice sheet is not a real ice sheet, and strictly speaking, the landscape here belongs to the alpine tundra plus grassland.

  Due to the harsh climate and the barren soil layer, the plant distribution of the extreme northern ice sheet is gradually sparse from bottom to top, and the species is gradually decreasing.

  Here, tall trees have disappeared, only dwarf shrubs, perennial herbs, lichens, moss; Warcraft and animal species are also relatively single, the number of species is not many, mainly ice deer, white fox, stoat, snow wind rabbit and living in the icefield alpine musk ox.

  When winter comes, many parts of this vast plateau will be covered with snow, coupled with the distant snow-capped mountains, like a world of ice and snow, so it is called the extreme northern ice sheet.

  Players ride dragons into the ice sheet, and there are few signs of intelligent creatures on the ground.

  According to Romanus, the golden dragon, who has traveled in the extreme northern wilderness, the orc tribes are gathered further east, where there is a basin of abundant water and grass, next to the god of war's holy snow mountain, which is the center of the entire orc alliance.

  However, there is also a canyon near Collimburg that leads to the ice sheet, and caravans often come and go, so near Collimburg, there is also a free city that thrives on trade, is not under the jurisdiction of any forces, and only pays regular protection fees to the Orc Union. Named bora.

  Of course, the players didn't go in the direction of Collimburg, so they didn't go there.

  Tonight, they're sleeping rough in the wild.

  "It's summer and the climate on the ice sheet is not bad. If it's winter, it's probably much colder and there's often blizzards."

  "Summer is the most beautiful time for the extreme northern ice sheet, where there are many large flowers, very bright, clustered, large seas of flowers, and they open to the sun all the time, interweaving with the low grass, whenever the wind blows." The sea of flowers and grass sway with the wind, will form rolling waves, very charming..."