Chapter 820 Goodbye Ulinos

Dragons love shiny gold coins and gemstones, which is well known in the Segways world.

  But that's not accurate.

  What dragons really like, in fact, should be shining beautiful things, with magic, or with strong magic best.

  That way, it's comfortable to sleep when you make the bed.

  In the natural state, only precious metals and gemstones meet these two conditions, so the dragons left the impression that they eventually became greedy.

  Making artificial gemstones with resin is a gadget that players make in their spare time, and the principle is similar to artificial amber.

  There are many magical plants in the Elf Forest, and the gadgets are not only better-looking, more colorful than their counterparts on Blue Star, but also rich in magic.

  Combined with all the features, it's normal for the artificial gem to attract the dragons' attention.

  " what's this?"

  The Red Dragon King grabbed a kind "jewel" with his huge claws, and the huge dragon pupil was full of surprise.

  The dragon's eyes were sharp, and he recognized them at first, although they were similar to his jewels, but they were not the same thing.

  "It's a specialty of our elf forest, we call it artificial gemstones, of course... ...you can also call it elf amber."

  Li Mu explained.

  "Artificial gemstones ? Amber?

  The Red Dragon King chewed the name he had never heard of, and was curious.

  " did you make this?"

  He asked.

  "Yes, we made it, and these elf ambers can be used not only for decoration, but also as magic materials, but... it's difficult to make these things, and our elf forest has a low capacity, which is all our existing artificial gems."

  Demasia said sadly.

  Of course, he's the only one who knows if it's true or not.

  The Red Dragon King did not care about Demasia's words. To be honest, as a dragon that lived for thousands of years, he had seen too many magical things, and the strange gems brought by the elves could only make him look more.

  However, the dragon is a dragon after all, like to shine beautiful things nature even if become the dragon god, also will not change.

  See red dragon king quietly will just grab "jewel" put away, slowly nodded :

  "Nice ! Dragon Island thanks you for the gift!

  "Hello ! Stinky daddy ! This is for Dragon Island, but not for you. Why should you put it away yourself?"

  Tiberia dissatisfied.

  "What do you know ! I'm the elder of Dragon Island ! Of course, we must put away these gifts, and then reward them to those who have contributed to the war of gods and demons!"

  The Red Dragon King snarled at Tiberia.

  However, the other dragons did not buy it at all, cast doubtful eyes to him, the old dragon king's voice gradually lowered, the eyes also some dodge, seemed very uncomfortable :

  " really, everything i say is true..."

  I don't think anyone's asking you if you're true or not ?