Chapter 835 In-depth

Four seasons of sunshine and rain are no strangers to angels.

  In the world of Segways, angels are almost synonymous with human gods, among which the opponent of the goddess, the Eternal Lord Iteo's faith angels are most famous.

  And in the information known in the four seasons, the Eternal Lord's angel of faith is the blond silver armor, with the sun-like holy light, and the angels in the air.

  He stared wide, staring at the figure in the sky, seeing each other in a bright light, flying towards the distant mountains.

  Soon, each other was not visible in the small window.

  "Why are the angels of faith here ? What is he going to do?

  The heart of the four seasons is very doubtful.

  He is a very curious person, although only into the pit not long, but mastered the game knowledge has been no less than the general old churro.

  This doubt life, four seasons of sunshine and rain can no longer be controlled.

  He wants to see where the angels are going, to see what's going on.

  Struggling to sit up from the bed, four sunny and rainy from the arms of a lot of poison and gain potions, one by one into the mouth, and then closed the pain, hurriedly went down the bed, put on their own equipment and walked out of the room.

  Pushing open the door of the house, the rain came outside.

  What catches your eye, is similar to the wooden house behind the wooden house, strewn together, before and after the house is covered with flowers and plants, winding stone path extends to the distance ... ...

  This is a village like an outdoor Taoyuan.

  In the village, you can see many villagers similar to Lena's appearance, are sub-Orcs.

  There is no doubt that this is an orc village.

  The four seasons of rain out of the door soon attracted the eyes of many sub-orcs, and a few sub-orcs children who were playing and playing stopped, hiding behind the fence, looking at him curiously with big pure eyes.

  And when the rain turned their eyes on them, the girls looked away shyly, while the boys grimaced at him and ran away laughing.

  Hairy ears shake a shake, fluffy small tail a shake, is very cute.

  " these brats..."

  Four seasons of sunshine and rain laugh.

  He took back his sight, his smile converged, and looked again in the direction of the mountains.

  There, the angel's holy light could still be seen faintly, but it soon disappeared.

  Looking at the mountains where the angels disappeared, he frowned.

  The mountains, where Lena, the Orc maiden, told him that they lived, were also the holy land of Neverland.

  According to Nana's speculation, it was probably the residence of the ancient gods.

  "Mr. Elf, how did you get out?"

  A familiar voice rang, and Lena the Orc appeared in front of the four sunny and rainy eyes, blocking his view.

  "You're still weak, Imhetel said, and you'll need a few more days to recuperate."

  She said, frowning.