Chapter 861 Reborns of Amnesia

" someone died in reality..."

  Looking at the dim star, Eve gently glanced.

  He knew this day would come.

  In fact, it was not until "Elves Country" ran on Blue Star for a year and a half, summoning more than two million players today that the real player died, so to speak, quite late.

  Although the time flow rate of the Segways world is four times that of the Blue Star, the average life expectancy of the elves is 1,215 times that of humans.

  In other words, even if "elf country" continues to run, before the npcs fade, players will die one after another.

  And that, not to mention all the surprises.

  Life is strong, but it's also fragile.

  In the Segways world, the players who are not afraid of death, are just ordinary people on the Blue Star.

  A car accident, an illness, a fire, could have claimed their lives.

  Not everyone, like Eve, can travel to a different world after death and become a god above.

  For ordinary people, death means end, death means oblivion, death means abandonment of the world that continues to move ... ...

  Death... ...for ordinary people, the more they think, the more they imagine, the more horrific and pathetic they feel.

  With a gentle stroke, Eve reached out and stroked in front of her.

  Divine power works, the picture on the trunk of the world tree emerges before his eyes, that is the body of the nightingale holding the box lunch, that is the red-eyed, tearful gourd and other players.

  " boxed lunch..."

  Eve muttered.

  He knows this player.

  The number one person in the Elf Country, the longest online record holder, the strongest copy of the Raiders... there's so many names on his head.

  And now, with his death, it's all over.

  Eve was not surprised by the death of the boxed lunch.

  As the master behind the Elf Country, he knows the specific information of each player in reality, and Eve knows the identity of the boxed lunch and the physical condition of the boxed lunch.

  It's just that knowing is one aspect, but it's sad to see the good players you've summoned die, even if you've seen Eve, who's been parted in the memory of the believers.

  Of course, sad is sad, Eve knows, and now another opportunity to test a long-ago idea ... ...

  Thinking of this, Eve soon contacted the box lunch that bleak star, will her spiritual power projected past ... ...

  It seems to cross the boundless starry sky, and it seems to cross the infinite time.

  At this moment, Eve seemed to see her consciousness break through a certain mysterious boundary, countless stars leaping behind, the whole world seemed to be pulled into a million magnificent and boundless light ... ...

  Finally, the light seemed to reach its end, and the vision suddenly changed, and Eve saw a planet that was extremely familiar.

  Blue, beautiful, like the pearl of the universe.

  That's the blue star.

  It's the home he used to be.

  At this moment, Eve, with the help of the box lunch death after the brief connection of the consciousness channel, for the first time truly projected the divine power into the world of Blue Star !