Chapter 911 Tree of the World

With a loud bang, the thousand-year-old pantheon of the Segs world collapsed ... ...

  At this moment, all living beings in the world of Segways feel a throbbing from the soul.

  Then a faint wave of energy radiated from the deepest part of the Segways world in all directions, quickly sweeping through the world, and the world, known as the origin plane, suddenly began to tremble.

  Feeling the trembling of the world and the inexplicable throbbing of the heart, the players also subconsciously stopped fighting.

  And when they looked up and looked into the sky, they looked in consternation.

  "Look ! Sky!

  They couldn't help exclaiming.

  Above the sky, centered on the canopy of the world's trees, the golden light bursts, and a golden green barrier slowly forms and begins to spread in all directions.

  Above the barrier, with strange lines, like winding roots, soon spread to the end of the world with the expansion of the golden-green barrier.

  At the same time, countless golden-green photons fell from the sky, like snowflakes, to the ground.

  Then a strange scene appeared.

  See that the photon fell to the ground, quickly disappeared, and the photon touched the existence, but one after another bloomed with pale gold brilliance ... ...

  Tall trees, lush bushes, running warcraft ... ...

  Everything that was touched by that golden green photon started to glow.

  Even the players are no exception, watching the falling photons fall on themselves, they are equally surprised to see the pale golden glow blooming on themselves.

  It was a different light from the divine family, softer and more mysterious.

  Soon, not just players, but the City of Chosen was covered in a golden light.

  That light spreads and expands, following the footsteps of the golden green barrier in the sky, and spreads rapidly to every corner of the Elf Forest, across the dark mountains, through the fertile plains, and soon... ...covering the whole world of Segs !

  At this moment, the whole Segway world seems to have become a golden world bathed in the golden glory.

  At the same time, all the true gods who have faith in the Segway world feel that there seems to be an invisible barrier between themselves and the Segway world's faith.

  Like the segs world once sealed, but it seems more powerful than that seal, not only that, but as the golden glow spreads through the segs world, they sense that their connection to faith is becoming weaker and weaker.

  It's like the world of Segways is going away ... ...

  " it's... it's..."

  In the void, looking at the golden world of Segways, feeling the sudden decline of faith, Lorde, the god of war and destruction, stared wide, with doubts in his eyes.

  And opposite him, the dragon ancestor Ulinos also stopped fighting, looking at the world of Segways colorful eyes.

  " devour... . . fusion!"

  He said in a solemn voice.

  In that words, it seems that with a trace of shock, and a trace of understanding.

  " devouring... fusion..."

  Lord of War repeated, his eyes twinkling.

  And then, as if he understood something, his expression changed :

  "Not good ! Oops!

  "He's devouring the world of Segs ! Stop him!

  The powerful true god exclaimed, regardless of the unfinished battle with Ulinos, turned his direction and flew towards the world of Segways.

  But the next moment, with a roar of the dragon, Ulinos' majestic figure blocked him.

  "What's the hurry, Lord, I haven't had enough of it!"

  He said teasingly.

  " urinos!"

  Looking at the smile of Longzu, Lord of War was angry.

  However, although Ulinos can't defeat Lord of War and the Star Guardian Rigdal for a while, it's more than enough to stop them from going to the world of Segways ... ...

  At the very least, it's not a problem to stop a moment.

  The vast dragon spread, Ulinos' divine domain slowly unfolded, blocking the two powerful powers in front of.

  Feeling the power of Ulinos, Lord of War looked gloomy.

  "Ulinos ! You crazy ! Do you know what it means to burst out all your power for an old-fashioned who can't get enough power in the Segways universe to maintain his huge body?!

  He snarled in anger.

  It's just that Ulinos just smiles :

  "Of course I do, except... it's nothing compared to the surprise that Eve might have brought me under the crown..."

  Lorde, the god of war, looked slightly changed.

  He glared angrily at Ulinos, turned to the starkeeper Rigdahl and shouted :

  "Rigdal ! Help me stop this crazy man ! I'm going to stop Yuktrahir!

  But when Lorde turned around and looked at Rigdal, he found his ally, who was fighting side by side, looking blurred at the world of Segways bathed in the golden light.

  He had no intention of continuing to fight Ulinos, and the eyes of Segs were intoxicated.

  " it's beautiful..."

  Rigdahl gently reached out and stroked the world of Segways, with a contented smile at the corners of his mouth.

  " you..."

  Lorde, the god of war, was astonished to see him so intoxicated.

  And in the world of Segways, the forest of elves, the descending army of God Wars looked at the golden light that gradually enveloped the world, and was equally flustered.

  The golden light that covers all things covers almost all existence, but does not cover them.

  At the same time, the angels and prayers are surprised to find that they seem to have some kind of estrangement from the world of Segways.

  They're standing here, but they don't have access to everything in the world of Segways.

  At this moment, the whole Segway world seems to be a phantom.

  It's right in front of them, but they can't sense anything.

  Forests, buildings, elves ... ...

  All of this, at this moment seems to have turned into a mirror-like existence.

  You can only see, but you can't perceive, you can't touch.

  Gradually, as the light spread in the Segway world became stronger and stronger, everything in the Segway world seemed to become blurred in the eyes of the God War Corps.

  Looking around, there is only a magnificent spot of light left.

  On the other side, the player's vision is a different scene.

  The magnificent light envelops the whole world, and the image of the God War Corps, which is still fighting with them, gradually becomes distorted and unreal.

  At the same time, the sky, which was obscured by the golden green light, seemed to become more and more distant.

  "Look ! Look at the tree of the world!