Chapter 810 The Shock of Old John

The two elves stood together, and the beautiful robes and beautiful appearance made them look as if they had come out of a fairy tale.

  But if you look closely, they're slightly different.

  Although as a human, in the eyes of old John, it is difficult to distinguish the elf's appearance, but he can also feel the elf's different temperament.

  The pink-haired elf is shorter, sweet-looking and more energetic, while another druid, who has the same blond hair as Miss Yuan, brings a kind of nobility of the ascendant.

  The female elf druid may not be as stunning as Miss Charming or as endearing as the elf mage in terms of appearance alone, but if you accidentally see her, you can't take your eyes off.

  It's the type that the more you look, the more you look.

  Not only that, but she showed a touch of elegance, not so much an adventurer as a nobleman.

  As if noticing old John's gaze, the elf druid casts his eyes, his eyes like a deep pool, as if with a different magic, one can't help but sink in.

  She smiled a friendly smile, and at that moment old John felt the whole world as if it were a little bright.

  However, his heart did not give birth to the mood of admiration, on the contrary, inexplicably had a bit of formality.

  "Meow, Sister Feng, he's the miner who saw the Golden Dragon. His name is John. Everyone calls him John Old."

  The lady introduced the two new elves.

  For a moment, old John became the focus of the field, was watched by the elves, let old John heart more and more cramped.

  The elves are perfect.

  Standing with them, Old John felt even more stressed than facing the aristocrats.

  However, unlike facing the aristocrats, his mood in front of the aristocrats was only awe and fear, but when facing these elves, it was a heartfelt shame.

  He has always been big, the first time had the feeling of inferiority.

  Until the female druid nodded to him and gently introduced himself :

  " hello, mr. john, i'm the wind."

  The voice was gentle and beautiful, with a strange power, instantly dispelled the uneasiness of old John's heart.

  " i'm little salt meow."

  The elf mage also said with a smile.

  "Hello ! Hello ! Lord Feng, Lord Xian Meow!

  Old John bowed his head.

  And after a while, five elves from all parts of the city rushed over, joined the team, all men.

  There are too many names, and the Elf pronunciation translates into Segs Esperanto is also more mouthful, so old John did not write down all of them, remember "tomato fried tomato", "transformer Ji Gang", "A Chan" and so on ... ...

  Plus the elves before, ten.

  They stood together, gorgeously equipped and outstanding in appearance, attracting the curious attention of many newcomers, and Old John even saw the usual high-flying security teams begin to wander around.

  Think also is, the city suddenly came so many elves, and a look to know the strength is not common, will certainly attract attention.

  But no one dares to bother the elves.