Chapter 857 Awakening of Faith

John the Lord is old John !

  It's only been a few months, how he's become a respected goddess of life ?

  Frank looked at old John, his heart trembled, and for a moment he could not calm down.

  He looked carefully at the godly man who was regarded as a mentor by the poor, and it was difficult to associate him with the crude miner at the Luc City mine a few months ago ... ...

  The Church of Life, is it really that powerful ?

  Can actually be in a few short months time, completely change a person ?

  Old John, what did he go through ?

  "You... ...didn't you go to Zerowland ? How did you come to La Rona ? And he became a godly man?"

  After all, he couldn't help asking his questions.

  Hearing Frank's words, John Sr. glanced slightly, recounting his experience in the past few months :

  "It's a long story, thanks to the love of the goddess..."

  "Mr. Frank, after going to Zeroland, I visited the Church of Life and became a Christian of Life."

  "And after knowing the teachings of the goddess of life, I finally found my own way..."

  And, said old John, with a solemn and reverent look :

  "The empire is decayed, the aristocracy is fallen, the eternal church is still lost in the glory of the past, only the church of life can save this darker era, and only the church of life can awaken the world and completely free from suffering..."

  Frank's heart moved.

  Looking at old John's eyes full of pride and faith, he couldn't help asking :

  "John... ...my lord, why are you so sure?"

  Old John smiled softly.

  He took a deep look at Frank and said :

  "Do you, Monsignor Frank, have you come here, and what you have seen along the way is not enough to prove it?"

  Frank was silent.

  Old John's right.

  There hasn't been a moment since he came to the ghetto without being shaken.

  The new slums, the hope of the poor, the vigor ... ...

  All of this, is subverting his perception.

  Frank suddenly felt that the knowledge he had learned over the past ten years, perhaps in some way completely wrong ... ...

  Looking at the smiling faces of the poor, full of sunshine and hope, he felt that he had grasped something.

  But it's not enough.

  Many of the things that happened before him were beyond his knowledge, and he could not think clearly about the meaning behind it.

  He needs a wise man to guide himself ... ...

  At this point, Frank no longer ignored the surprise and shock of his heart.

  He took a deep breath and saluted old John again :

  "My Lord John, I have doubts in my heart, and I want to solve the problem with you..."

  "Why... why can the slums that the world does not value, under your leadership, in these short months such earth-shaking changes?"

  Frank really wants to know why.