Chapter 908 The Eternal Lord

The white and golden brilliance bloomed above the sky, deeper, thicker and grander than any god before, and all the fighting gods stopped their movements.

  And in the sky and on the ground, the two sides of the war are all lost of action, in the vast pressure of trembling unceasingly.

  Holy angels and prayers are fanatic.

  They leaned over and worshipped in the direction of their glory.

  Holy brilliance envelops the world, countless white feathers fall from the air.

  At this moment, even the sun in the sky seemed to fade a little, as if worshipping his king.

  Accompanying the solemn and grand sacred hymn, a whole body bathed in the white and golden light of the magnificent figure slowly emerged in the sky.

  It was a tall, handsome human man.

  He is blond and golden, wearing a white and gold robe dotted with gold and sun patterns, and is dotted with images of light, order and thunder.

  The master of the Eternal Era, the human deity in charge of the sun (light), order and thunder, the Eternal Lord Iteo came ... ...

  Players stared at the sky bathed in the white and golden light.

  It's just that before they see each other clearly, they just feel that their brains are buzzing and they can't see anything.

  And if you stand next to them, you'll see a scary scene.

  That is, all the players who look up to the Eternal Lord, all the eyeballs burst, the strength of a little weaker, even on the spot blew their heads, returned to the tree of the world ... ...

  "Don't look up at him ! Don't look up at him!

  The player who reacted quickly exclaimed.

  Don't look directly at God !

  At this moment, the setting, which has been thrown out of the sky by players because of soul immunity, is working again.

  And before the world tree, several gods who had already been familiar with the player saw this scene, the look has changed slightly.

  In the world of Segways, mortals cannot look directly at the gods without the permission of the true gods.

  This is because mortals' souls are so weak that when they look directly at the gods, they will not be able to withstand the suppression of the gods' souls.

  But the players are different.

  Their souls are not in the world of Segways, and they are exempt from soul punishment.

  While the gods, including the Red Dragon King Hertos, do not know why players are exempt, this does not prevent them from discovering this strange trait of players when communicating with them.

  Now, however, that trait has been ineffective ... ...

  This shows that even in disregard of the suppression of the soul, the Eternal Lord Eteo is powerful enough to look at Him alone to make mortals unbearable ... ...

  And at the same time, the heart-wrenching fluctuations from this powerful divine power further confirmed the speculation of the gods.

  That vast power, even if the strength is not much weaker than platinum dragon king Reinhart Red Dragon King Huttos, at this moment also felt a kind of natural enemy general life and death crisis ... ...

  Undoubtedly, although the same true God, but control of the Eternal Age for thousands of years, rule hundreds of physical planes, believers spread across thousands of planes of the Eternal Lord Iteo, the true strength of the other mythological existence is probably far behind ... ...

  For a moment, the gods standing on the side of the tree of the world looked at Ito with fear.

  However, the coming Eternal Lord did not look at them even once.

  From the moment he came, his eyes were fixed on the towering tree of the world in the forest of elves.

  The white and golden glow fell with His arrival, and the temperature of the whole Elf Forest was slowly rising.

  The closest region to Eteo, the earth is gradually cracking, and the plants that survived the war have withered ... ...

  Solar energy brings warmth to the world, but when the sun is close enough, it is a disaster.

  As the owner of the Sun Godship, the Eternal Lord Iteo is the embodiment of the Sun.

  His deep eyes glanced at the messy ground and finally returned to the tree of the world.

  "Eve's crown, if you don't shoot, the forest of the elf will be completely destroyed."

  Eternal Lord Eteo smiled slightly.

  As soon as the words fell, the pale golden brilliance bloomed in the world tree, and a cool power spreads around the world tree as the center.

  In the sight of some surprise, belonging to the "sun" power is constantly suppressed and swallowed, and in the war a mess of the earth, and gradually sprouted new green, emerged new vitality ... ...

  Gold photons fly, soft and warm forces pour into the player and support the coalition's body.

  Their wounds quickly disappeared, and even some of the cursed forces left behind by looking directly at the Eternal Lord were purified.

  "Goddess ! It's the power of the goddess!"

  In the city of Chosen, the elves and semi-elves are excited.

  Players are also refreshed, looking at the world tree full of anticipation.

  The next moment, the golden brilliance blooms in front of the world tree, vegetation sprouts, flowers bloom, a sacred and beautiful figure, slowly in front of the world tree side of the gods.

  Long silver hair, magnificent purple eyes, and the iconic natural crown and life scepter.

  It is the embodiment of the tree of the world, the true god who controls the three clergy of life, nature and elves — Eve Yuktrahir.

  A vibrant and vast breath slowly rises against the power of the Eternal Lord.

  "Under the crown of Eve (under the crown of the Lord God)..."

  Seeing Eve, the gods saluted.

  The Eternal Lord Eteo looked surprised. He looked carefully at Eve, who appeared incarnate as the true God, and the tree of the world behind Eve, with a light smile, in the ancient language of the gods :

  "Under the crown of Eve, your divine strength... ...is much stronger than I thought."

  "Thanks also to the divine power sent under the European crown of Et, if not for the war you launched, perhaps I would not have so much divine power now."

  Eve looked at Eteo and answered faintly in the same language.

  The Eternal Lord laughed and seemed to hear no irony in the words.

  Then he took a meaningful look at Eve and narrowed his eyes :

  "Oh, I want to thank you, too, Eve."

  "Without your help to weaken my church in the world of Segways and swallow up my contaminated power, perhaps the world of Segways would not have been unsealed so quickly, and I would not have been freed from the corrosion of faith..."

  Is that true ... ...

  After hearing Eteo's somewhat proud answer, Eve sighed.

  At the moment the Eternal Lord Eteo came, He noticed that the power of the other side seemed to be purer.