Chapter 903 The Indestructible Magic Shield

"Eternal Church, what the hell is this?"

On the walls of the Chosen City, with the opening of the decisive battle mission, Yeye, who also chose to return, looked at the judgment knights who rushed under the walls, slightly stunned.

Today, he is not just into the game of small white, participate in the large and small war mission is not once or twice, to the elf country siege play is also quite understanding.

Like the city of choice such a lofty wall, although the players temporarily encouraged out, but also enough to be called a strong city.

Faced with such a wall, there is no doubt that direct charge and suicide.

The normal practice is to use all kinds of heavy siege equipment, first blow a section of the wall, and then launch an attack ... ...

" are they crazy?"

That's Yaye's first thought.

" stuck?"

This is the idea of many players who have seen this scene.

For a moment, the players cast doubt and surprise to the Judgment Corps under the walls, not knowing what the Eternal Church is crazy.

However, what happened next, but surprised everyone, let waiting to see the Eternal Church of many players, astonished to open their mouths.

The horn was sounded, and the army was overwhelmed.

The judgment knights shouted, like a tide, towards the City of Chosen.

And as they charge, the white and golden light gradually blooms on them, and the light spreads and eventually covers the battlefield outside the city of Chosen.

For a moment, the whole battlefield seemed to be turned into a sea of white gold ... ...

It was the incomparable strength of faith, rich to almost into substance, rich to let part-time priestly players see, one after another stunned.

That concentration... ...is far beyond the usual magic, or the strength of the divine.

The judgment knights are wrapped in the power of faith, like white and golden light men.

And when they rushed to the oak guards outside the walls, the battle broke out instantly.

Outside the city of Chosen, the giant oaks rooted in the earth have changed into tree-man forms, roaring, waving giant roots and branches towards the judgment knights ... ...

These oak guards were recently improvised by Eve to help players fight.

With Eve's steady increase in strength and divine power, the cost of enlightening these oak guards is no longer in his mind.

Eve used to be unable to put the Oak Guard into battle because of the sensitivity of her identity, but now it's different.

The identity of the world tree is well known, and nature can use the oak guard without worry.

These oak guards are powerful, each with at least the strength of gold, and they are as powerful as the player, but the defense is far higher than the player's average.

Not only that, but as long as they don't die on the spot, they can recover in an instant under the magic of life.

It can be said that these oak guards can serve as the first line of defense in this defensive war.

The players on the wall, even the vanguard of the Judgment Corps, are entangled by the Oak Guards, who take advantage of the opportunity to cut the leeks of the Eternal Church with various range attacks.