200

Jia Yang keenly felt that this tone and attitude were different from the previous separation.

    What the system said earlier flashed through his mind.

    But even though there was already a faint guess in his heart, Jia Yang raised his head and looked at the other party.

    At this time, Tai Yan was still holding Jia Yang.

    He seemed to be very interested in Gayan who turned into a wolf, and pinched Gayan's furry body with his slender and white fingers for a while.

    After a while he returned to the sofa.

    Then he put Gayan on his lap and looked down at him with interest.

    Gayan saw that he had finally recovered his freedom of movement, so he wanted to sit up. But as soon as he turned over, he was pushed down again by Tai Yan.

    Tai Yan pressed Jia Yang with his hand, and there was no resistance in his eyes.

    He said lightly: "Don't move, I like this posture."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Do you want me to do it if you like it?

    Is Gayan the kind of obedient and good baby? So he sneered in his heart, he didn't care what Tai Yan said, turned over and wanted to get up.

    Say nothing else.

    Even the posture of lying on all fours is a bit awkward.

    And now he doesn't want to expose his vulnerable part in front of the hero, he is afraid of being brutally murdered again.

    It is better to sit down.

    Tai Yan raised his eyebrows, but he didn't threaten Jia Yang anymore.

    Just one hand pressing down on him gently.

    The strength is not heavy, but Jia Yang kicked his short legs for a long time and couldn't break free.

    In the end, he was so tired that he fell on Tai Yan's lap out of breath.

    Seeing that Jia Yang had calmed down, Tai Yan raised his hand and touched his soft little wolf face.

    "How did it become like this?" Tai Yan asked.

    At this time, Jia Yang had already guessed who the hero was.

    If nothing else, it should be Tai Yan.

    Among all the male protagonists, only Tai Yan, who has been an emperor, has that kind of imperial eyes with excessive desire for control.

    Gayan took a deep breath and ignored him.

    Tai Yan was not in a hurry.

    He continued to hug Gayan, and then let him bury him in his arms. Then he familiarly opened the private bathroom of the study, and put Gayan in.

    Although the study is a study, it is actually very large.

    Temporary resting bedrooms and bathrooms are available, including a small dining room.

    Just not as big as the master bedroom.

    Jia Yang was put into the light white bathtub by Tai Yan, Jia Yang was startled, he wanted to jump out.

    But Tai Yan pushed him down.

    Tai Yan stared at Jia Yang, and said word by word: "Don't make trouble, take a bath first. When I hugged you just now, you stink." Jia Yang: "??" Let alone