41: After Stepping On The Male Lead's Wrist

Emperor Qi.

Qianchao Guotai Minan, Heqing Haiyan. In previous years, people would invade and harass the border from time to time, but after the new emperor came to the throne, several thunder strikes caused the border country to suffer a lot, and such incidents became less and less.

This made many people feel very grateful for the new emperor.

Of course...

more is fear, because this new emperor has the most tyrannical and unpredictable personality in history.

The methods are so cruel that everyone in the court is in danger.

The blood at Caishikou could hardly be washed off.

Basically, those who died were all princes who had competed with the emperor for the throne, and each of them had a miserable end. Especially that King Wu, all the people who followed him were imprisoned in the prison, and he would be executed at Caishikou every day.

Someone once wrote a letter admonishing this kind of thing. After all, this is the first emperor in the history of the Qian Dynasty who made no secret of his cruel methods.

Then, there is no more.

The old minister who wrote the letter also died together.

Immediately afterwards, after the doctor Yu Shi persuaded the emperor to choose the concubine one year after the new emperor ascended the throne, the emperor did not agree. Doctor Yu Shi wanted to show his loyalty by hitting the pillar, saying that he was willing to die for the sake of the emperor.

Then...

the emperor watched him coldly, no one dared to stop him.

The imperial censor killed himself just like that.

This completely panicked both inside and outside the court, knowing that their new king might not be easy to mess with.

After that, something happened to the family of the imperial historian, exiles were exiled, exiles were exiled. After this encounter, no one dared to intervene in the emperor's harem.

It is the emperor who is suffocating left and right. They died because of this kind of thing. It is too worthless to think about it.

Shangqi City.

Jia Yang lowered his head slightly, even though he was wearing a bamboo hat, he felt that it was best to be as low-key as possible. He was dressed in rough sackcloth, which made him look like a country boy.

Simply put, there are quite a few villages around Qicheng, so his attire is normal.

[Zi la la zi la la. ]

The voice of the system echoed in Jiayang's mind again, it has been half an hour.

Jia Yang couldn't take it anymore, he frowned and said: 【What are you doing? ]

[I'm uninstalling Mosaic! Just wait a second and it will be uninstalled. ]

[...]

Jia Yang ignored the system, but walked forward.

This is the street market in Shangqi City.

There are various small vendors on both sides of the road, and there are many teahouses and taverns. People come and go on the street. From these alone, we can see how prosperous it is.

'Gululu--'

At this moment, Gayan's stomach growled.

Jia Yang pursed his lips, he looked ahead, and finally headed towards a stall selling buns in front.

Seeing customers coming, the steamed stuffed bun stall owner said enthusiastically, "Do you want steamed stuffed buns, sir? Two copper coins for a steamed stuffed bun." The steamed stuffed

buns in the cage were very round and mouth-watering.

Jia Yang swallowed his saliva, then lowered his voice and said, "Come one."

Jia Yang knew that he should actually bear it now, after all he only had five copper coins on him, and there was still a long way to go. But he was so hungry that he hadn't eaten anything for two days.

"Okay!"

The steamed stuffed bun stall owner immediately took a piece of oil paper, wrapped it and said, "Isn't the guest from the local area?"

Jia Yang said vaguely, "Well, he came from another place to visit his relatives."

"I just said that the accent is wrong. Tell me, guest officer, if you want to leave the city, you should do so earlier. We will close the city gate at a quarter o'clock this evening." This was unexpected

news.

Jia Yang seemingly casually said: "So early?"

"Yes, because it has been two years since we searched for a fugitive prisoner. In recent months, it has become more and more strict, and registration is required for entry and exit."

Jia Yang thought in his heart A little depressed, when he first arrived in this world, he was relieved to find that it had been two years.

Because the longer the time, the easier it is for that anger to dissipate.

But now it seems that the hero has not lost his anger at all, and it has become more and more intense with time. Thinking of the officers and soldiers stationed at the city gate and the portraits of the wanted men he just saw at the city gate, he felt a chill down his spine.

Looking at it like this, the hero is not going to let him go because he can't find him.

[What do you think? This hero is the one you offended the most, how could he let you go. 】The system gnawed at the mango and said leisurely.