61

The cool wind passed slowly, with a little damp breath.

    Jia Yang felt a little ice on his face, and judging by the situation, he guessed that it was going to rain soon.

    The long black hair scattered with the wind blowing, coupled with Gayan's desolate figure standing on the city wall, it looked even more lonely.

    But in fact, no one knew that Jia Yang, who was standing on the city wall at this time, was a little embarrassed.

    He looked at the empty ground under the city wall, feeling a little dazed.

    One person and one system were silent with each other for about three minutes before the system whispered: [Are you still dancing? ]

    Jiayang pursed his lips: 【I don't know. ]

    [How about you dance? 】

    Jayang looked at the distance, then the corner of his mouth twitched and said: 【There is no buffer at all. If I jump straight from this distance, there is a 50% chance that I will fall to my death, and another 50% chance that I will fall. Broken leg or spine etc. 】

    【Then what should we do? 】The system is tangled.

    Gayan was silent for a while.

    Then he pretended to think of something suddenly and struggled for a while, then looked at Tai Yan with a hoarse and bitter voice: "Your Majesty, can you promise me, don't blame the people of the Duke of Zhen." Tai Yan stared at Jia with no expression on his face

    . Young.

    Jia Yang saw that Tai Yan was silent, although he didn't know what he was thinking, but he was relieved.

    Now for Jia Yang, as long as the hero keeps silent.

    This way I still have room to play.

    I was afraid that if he said another word that he couldn't hold back, he would have to dance even if he didn't want to.

    Seeing that he didn't answer now, he could at least pretend that he was struggling between hesitation and pain because he was afraid of implicating the Duke of Zhen.

    During this period, he has a buffer time to think about what to do.

    [It cost me three hundred oceans in vain. 】 Jia Yang looked down and said in a somewhat bleak voice.

    [Yeah, I didn't expect the system to dare to cheat my host's points. 】The system is also in a bad mood.

    【…】

    Jayang ignored the system, he looked down and took another deep breath.

    Then he turned his head and stared at Tai Yan.

    Because the distance was a bit far, Jia Yang couldn't see Tai Yan's expression clearly, but he could clearly feel the frightening gaze he cast on himself.

    This made Jia Yang's heart a little condensed.

    【Jump or not? 】At this moment, the system said.

    Because of being interrupted by the system, the uneasiness that just popped up in Jiayang's heart dissipated instantly. Jia Yang slowly withdrew his gaze, feeling the increasing wind, his eyes flickered and said: 【Jump. 】

    Jumping is a must.

    The question is how to jump.

    【Help me see which direction is closest to the big tree when I jump down. 】Now there is wind, and there is resistance when there is wind.