7

The air in the entire torture room seemed to freeze in an instant.

    Gayan's body was completely stiff, and his mind was blank. Although he had envisioned countless times in his mind the scene after meeting the heroine, when this day really came, Gayan found that he was still not ready.

    His palms were covered with cold sweat, and beads of sweat oozing from his forehead also slid down and some flowed into his eyes.

    Although it was a bit painful, Jia Yang was as if his whole body was frozen, unable to move, just staring at the front in a daze.

    Perhaps the eyes gradually adapted to the dim light.

    He gradually saw Eros clearly.

    But the first thing I saw when I entered was not Eros's appearance, but was met by a cold gaze that struck the heart directly.

    In an instant, Jia Yang became even more stiff, unable to speak at all.

    Eros sat on the chair indifferently, his appearance has not changed much compared to that year.

    The only difference is that his eyes have changed.

    Although it was still the pair of light gray pupils, the feeling of being watched by him was like crawling on the body of a poisonous snake, delicate and cold, which made Jia Yang's heart tense up.

    And his facial features are also worthy of the name Eros, the god of love. The carefully carved face like a Greek god is very penetrating.

    Even now, Jia Yang couldn't help shaking his head when he saw it again.

    His appearance is really like the most outstanding work of God, at least in this mission world, Gayan can't find anyone who can compare with him.

    Those pale black military boots with cold light made Jia Yang feel a little nervous.

    Gayan didn't know why Eros didn't speak, but he didn't speak, and Gayan didn't dare to speak.

    The room was filled with a tense atmosphere that seemed to explode instantly with the slightest movement, and the cold sweat on Jiayang's forehead became more and more, and the whole person seemed to be as if he had just been fished out of the water.

    [If not, please explain first. 】The system suddenly said.

    Because of the interruption of the system, Jia Yang instantly regained his mind from the dangerous sight locked by the male lead with coldness.

    After a pause of about two seconds, Jiayang recovered his voice and said, "But now, it's not time yet. 】

    He intends to wait until the male lead tortures him for two days before talking about it, and then the male lead will be more accepting of his 'difficulties'.

    After all, he had already tortured himself to avenge himself, and maybe he would feel a little bit of regret. Perhaps relying on this soft heart, he might be able to survive for ten years.

    Even if it doesn't work, it can be delayed for a few days, at least five days.

    [You should say it now. 】

    【Why? Do you think the timing is better now? ]

    [No, just now your adrenal glands suddenly released a large amount of catecholamines, your blood pressure also increased, and the oxygen consumption of myocardial metabolism increased sharply. I thought you were going into cardiac arrest.

    It's too scary, I thought you were going to be scared to death by the male lead's eyes. If that's the case, I will definitely be laughed at by other systems. So just to be on the safe side, don't wait. At least even if it really doesn't work, you have struggled anyway. ]

    [...]

    Gayan was speechless.

    He didn't know how to tell the system, anyone in his position would probably do the same. It's not that Jia Yang is afraid, after all, he has experienced so many worlds, it is a bit exaggerated to be frightened by a look.

    But just at that moment, he really felt out of breath.

    He had never seen such shocking and oppressive eyes, and it was shocking to see.

    But the system still makes sense.

    So Gayan took a deep breath, and said hoarsely: "... Eros." Because his face was still a little swollen, Gayan's voice was a bit vague.

    Hearing Gayan speak, Eros moved his fingers. He stared at Gayan, then suddenly got up from his chair.

    This startled Kayan. Eros walked in front of Gayan indifferently, and lifted Gayan's jaw coldly with his slender fingers. After Duan looked at his reddish face for two seconds, a strange light flashed in Eros' eyes.

    Gayan didn't know what Eros meant, but he knew that his chances were limited.

    So he wanted to explain it to himself as soon as possible.

    But just as he was about to speak, the hand clamping his jaw suddenly moved down and grabbed his neck fiercely, and then tightened his fingers.

    The sudden suffocation made Jia Yang's face turn pale with pain.

    After more than ten seconds, Eros relaxed slightly. He looked at Gayan coughing sharply, and said in a cold tone: "Does it hurt? Do you know that when I was thrown alone on that planet by you, Is it the same pain?"