67

Today's dinner is very important.

    Not only is there the reason why envoys from other countries came here, but also because today is Tai Yan's birthday.

    Today's Holy Majesty's birthday, this naturally cannot be hasty.

    So the scale of the dinner today is very large.

    Outside the palace is also beaming.

    Families of slightly higher officials will come, and it can be said that it is the most lively festival of the year.

    At this moment, Jia Yang looked at the gauze above his head in a daze, and when the maid outside urged him for the third time in a low voice, Jia Yang sighed heavily and got up.

    But when he got up, Jia Yang, who accidentally pulled the nerves in his waist, suddenly changed his face.

    Tsk.

    Gayan looked out of the hall anxiously.

    To be honest, he doesn't want to move at all now, but he can't help it. Today, he can't hide.

    So Jiayang sighed for a long time before he began to get dressed slowly.

    While wearing it, I said in my heart, "I thought that I had paid the price of my body to complete the task. Who would have thought that being the male lead's harem is also a kind of physical work." '

    Sure enough, there are no free points in the world!

    Kayan thought sadly.

    The maids outside waited anxiously for about ten minutes, and finally breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Jia Yang finally came out.

    She hurried forward and said, "Your Highness."

    Jia Yang said, "Lead the way."

    "Yes, Your Highness."

    &

    Today, basically all the ministers and family members above rank five in Chang'an City have arrived.

    Naturally, this also includes the town government.

    Even the three married daughters came today with their husbands.

    Although she is a concubine, but because she was raised under the knees of Mrs. Zhen Guogong since she was a child, her status is different from ordinary concubine daughters, and the person she marries is naturally not a child of a poor family.

    It can be said that the town government's mansion is basically complete today.

    Heshen looked around curiously, his face was very nervous.

    "Sit down." He Lianyang frowned.

    Hearing his father's reprimand, Heshu was immediately frightened and didn't dare to look around, and just sat there holding his little hands that were a little helpless.

    Seeing her husband speak so harshly, He Lianyang's wife wanted to persuade her, but she swallowed it in the end.

    Since the second younger brother was named the empress, the entire Zhen Guo government has risen from the bottom all of a sudden, and it is even more glorious than before.

    But after all, he has experienced life and death several times, and Jiayang is a man, so instead of having the honor of being the queen's "natal family", the Zhen Guo government has become more and more cautious.