99

Jia Yang felt the bloody smell of rust in his mouth, Xi Yuan was very close to him, and the pressure was more than ten times stronger in an instant than before, making Jia Yang really breathless.

    Not to mention he was in real pain.

    The pain from hurting his tongue made Gayan's face turn pale.

    After all, the pain of this sensitive part is much more painful than other places.

    Jia Yang stared in fear at the pair of black eyes that were close at hand, only feeling that they were deeper than before.

    He even had an inexplicable illusion, as if there was some invisible force in those cold black eyes, staring at him coldly, suddenly grabbing him at some point and dragging him into the invisible world. in the bottom of the abyss.

    Jia Yang's heartbeat began to speed up, but his body couldn't move at this time, and was firmly restrained by Qi Yuan.

    After an unknown amount of time, Jiayang moved his fingers slowly. Then he calmed down a little bit and gradually relaxed his tense body, expressing in this way that he gave up fighting.

    In other words, he surrendered.

    It's like two wolves competing with each other, and one side exposes its soft belly to the other side, which is a signal of surrender and surrender.

    And that's what Kayan means.

    So he didn't resist anymore, even in the face of Qi Yuan's forceful penetration, he just barely suppressed the pain and endured it.

    It wasn't until about three or four minutes later that Qi Yuan slowly left.

    Before Jia Yang breathed a sigh of relief and was about to heal his injuries alone, Qi Yuan, who had just retreated, suddenly bit Jia Yang's lips lightly.

    It's a real nibble, no force.

    But Jia Yang's nerves couldn't help becoming tense, and his eyes were also faintly tense.

    It wasn't until Qi Yuan finished warming him up and let him go that the big rock in Jia Yang's heart was finally let go.

    After that, the ark was extremely quiet along the way.

    Jia Yang, who has always been chatty, shut up, while Xi Yuan closed his eyes and meditated. At first glance, it seemed quite harmonious.

    It wasn't until he finally arrived at Guiyuanzong that Jiayang jumped down from the ark, and then said with a dry smile to Qiyuan: "Well, why don't you go see your master by yourself, I'll go back to Luoyin Peak first . "

    This is the sect's rule, once you come back from a long trip, you must see your master as soon as possible.

    But the suzerain of Guiyuanzong is not Master Jiayang, so Jiayang can not go.

    Qi Yuan gave a faint 'hmm'.

    Seeing that Qiyuan agreed, Jiayang slipped away.

    When he returned to Luoyin Peak, he also injected a little of his own spiritual power into the restriction outside the cave, so that Xi Yuan could sense that he had really returned to Luoyin Peak and did not run around.

    Although doing so seems a bit redundant.

    But thinking of the situation of Qiyuan's heart demon, Jiayang finally did it smoothly.

    And Jia Yang didn't know that his behavior just hit Qi Yuan. His blood was gradually restless in the Guiyuanzong main hall, but after feeling the breath coming from the restriction, his restless mood suddenly calmed down .