104: After Playing With The Young Male Lead

In a dark, small room.

    This is a room with a total area of less than thirty square meters. Although there is a bathroom and a kitchen, the house looks even more crowded because of these.

    It gives people an indescribable sense of suffocation.

    No one can stay in this environment for a long time.

    But Gayan has been nesting in this rented house for three days.

    At that time, Jiayang was sitting on the computer chair, with his feet crossed on the computer desk, looking extraordinarily leisurely.

    But if you look carefully into Gayan's eyes, you will find that he is in a daze.

    [What you said is true? ] Jia Yang asked the system after being silent for three seconds.

    【right. ]

    [Very good, not bad. ]

    [Cough, don't get excited, maybe the codes emitted from your body may be legal characters in the eyes of the hero in the previous world. After all, the hero doesn't know what a code is. 】The system said.

    Gayan remained silent.

    He really didn't expect the system to bring him such a message.

    His body turned into data and dissipated in front of Qi Yuan.

    grass!

    When Jia Yang heard the news, he was completely dumbfounded. The system meant that there was a short-term rift because of the strong fluctuations in the power of the fairy world.

    So the channel it sent energy to that body was also closed for a moment.

    But in such an instant, it was completely exposed.

    Gayan was silent.

    Qi Yuan's brain is not stupid, even if he doesn't know what a code is, he can definitely feel something is wrong. Perhaps he might have guessed that he was not dead.

    If this is the case, it will be very troublesome, because he is in danger of revealing his identity anytime and anywhere.

    And once his identity as a quick traveler is exposed, what greets him is mission failure.

    But he can't fail the mission -

    this is the deepest thought engraved in his mind.

    He himself didn't know what was going on, but his instinct told him to just do it.

    And Gayan has always trusted his intuition.

    [However, the news of the mission failure has never come, so it means that the hero didn't find out, so let's complete this world mission first. ] While speaking, the system took out a cucumber and started to eat it.

    Jia Yang's eyelids twitched: 【...you eat cucumbers again now? ]

    System: [Cucumbers are cheap, one point is five. ]

    [...]

    [But having said that, how long do you plan to hide here? In the last world, didn't you say that you would take the initiative to follow the Danmei line? ] asked the system.

    【hold on. 】

    【Wait for what? ]

    [Wait and see if the male protagonist will come to me on his own initiative, I guess the male protagonist in this world will not. If you don't look for it, it means safety. We should be able to live in this world for ten years. 】Jayan said leisurely.