140

At night, in the quiet and boundless forest.

    Jia Yang and the princess and his party found a place to rest.

    They have been running day and night for three days, and they are exhausted now. Fortunately, it is far away from the vicinity of the elves, and it seems that the elf king will not come after them.

    After all, legend has it that the Elven King never seems to leave his elves.

    And if they don't appear within the range of the elves, they shouldn't appear in the future.

    Gayan sat under a big tree in a daze.

    The princess was sitting by the fire, she secretly glanced at Jia Yang from time to time, her cheeks blushing. In the end, he couldn't help but slowly walked to Jia Yang's side, and said to Jia Yang, "Prince Jia Yang."

    Jia Yang, who was distracted, immediately regained his senses.

    He nodded at the princess and said, "Princess Nilia."

    The princess handed the white bread and milk to Gayan, and then whispered: "The prince hasn't eaten any food these days, we still have a long way to go. If you want to go, you need to maintain your physical strength."

    Gayang saw that the food in the princess' hands was a bit complicated, and finally took it.

    But he didn't take the milk.

    The princess wondered: "Doesn't the prince drink milk?" Foods such as milk, white bread, and barbecue are all affordable for upper-class people.

    Common people eat black bread and so on.

    Even these knights of the princess. Although they ate white bread, they drank water, not milk or anything like that. 

    In the past, he was able to overcome his habits by not letting others notice his habits through his diet.

     But ever since being fed more and more by Tai Yan, Jia Yang couldn't restrain his dislike for milk. 

    He really doesn't like to drink, but he is forced to drink every day. 

    But these are not important.

    Jiayang coughed dryly: "I don't really like drinking milk."

    The princess seemed to have discovered some new world, she blinked and said: "It turns out that His Royal Highness Prince Jiayang, who is a powerful warrior, is picky eaters just like children. Habit."

    Jia Yang said 'hmm', but in fact, this problem has long existed.

    Jiayang glanced at the cute little princess who came closer to him and looked at him eagerly. After thinking about the wording, he said: "Princess Nelia, I am very grateful that you took a very big risk to save me. Your courage is also impressive. I admire and appreciate it very much."

    The princess shook her head, looked at Jia Yang sincerely and said, "No, I am actually very timid. You are the source of my strength, Prince Jia Yang." Jia Yang

    twitched , and then continued: "But we can't go together again."

    The princess turned pale immediately, and she asked anxiously: "Why?"

    "I will implicate you, and I will implicate your kingdom and even my kingdom. You can't be so selfish." Gayan sighed.

    "No, I can't just watch you die, I love you, my prince." As she said, the princess wanted to hug Gayan.