19

[I feel that you are bullying the hero. 】Different from Gayan, the timeline of Eros has only passed one year, but it has been a long time in Gayan.

    After he left this world, he went to the mission world below.

    After tempering in so many worlds, Jia Yang's skill is much stronger than before. And Eros has basically been in the military this year, and his skills are at best the same as before.

    It would be a miracle not to regress.

    Therefore, it is very disadvantageous for the male protagonist to make this request.

    [Otherwise, why should I bring it up? If he is stronger than me, what else can I say, do you have nothing to do to beat him up? 】

    In fact, Gayan did not expect Eros to agree. After all, Eros is so powerful now, even if he disagrees with a little bit of power, he has nothing to do.

    Just like before, he directly asked Luo Lin to shoot him, making him unable to resist and bring it back.

    But he didn't expect Eros to actually agree.

    Perhaps, this is the conceit of being a hero?

    But anyway, it's a good thing for Gayan.

    Thinking of this, the corners of Jiayang's mouth raised involuntarily. In order to prevent Eros from repenting, Jiayang looked at him and told him: "No one is allowed to repent." He has already thought about it

    . Even if Eros has exercised this year, it is definitely not as good as him.

    Not to mention that he has been suppressing other factions in just one year.

    Although it is not too difficult for the hero who is very ruthless in strategy, one year is too short. So that means he spends almost all of his time on it.

    So Jiayang felt that he should have won.

    Eros looked at Gayan's bright eyes, and said indifferently, "No regrets." "

    Well, unless someone agrees to be below, there is no need to stop in the middle. It doesn't matter if it's you or me." Gayan added .

    Now that you choose to fight, try your best to get it done once and for all, and it is best not to give the hero any room for regret.

    "Okay."

    After solving this problem, Jia Yang's mood suddenly became a little better.

    Although he now has to marry the hero for some reason. But as long as it is not suppressed, it is not so unacceptable.

    After all, Eros looks good.

    After that, Eros began to actually handle some official business here.

    Some were sent in by Luo Lin from time to time, and some were documents on his transparent tablet.

    Gayan had nothing to do and fell asleep for a while, and when he woke up, he found that Eros was still dealing with official duties.

    Gayan yawned, squinted his eyes and looked around, and then said to Eros next to him: "Is there anything to eat? I'm a little hungry." Eros

    took the nutritional supplements on the coffee table after hearing this Pass it to Gayan.

    Gayan didn't like eating these very much, he said, "Is there anything else?"

    "You can only eat these now."