154

For a moment, Jiayang wanted to smoke a cigarette to calm down.

    But the pain and threat of his lifeline being tightly held by others told Jiayang that there was no time for him to calm down now, and he had to react immediately.

    The system that was eating melons saw this scene: [Oh. 】

    Jayang is not in the mood to care about the system's gloating now, he took a deep breath.

    Feeling the pain and suffocation in his throat, Jia Yang just wanted to open his mouth to explain, but the moment he opened his mouth, he was clenched even tighter.

    Gayan couldn't speak for a moment.

    "Who do you like? Say it again." Gloss looked darkly.

    "...You."

    Gross seemed to have been touched by some reverse scale, his eyes were hardened, and his fingers tightened a little.

    He looked at Jia Yang, and said word by word: "Tell the truth."

    [No, the situation of the male lead is wrong. I found out that his intention to kill you is real, he really wants to kill you, don't lie to him. ] There is an alarm in the system, and it will only sound if the host's life safety is threatened by more than 90%.

    For as long as it had been with Gayan, the siren had sounded twice.

    The first time was when the first world man threw Gayan to the Zerg Swarm, and the second time is now.

    Gayan naturally knew what the system meant.

    There was a little cold sweat on his forehead in an instant.

    Gayan reluctantly said: "I'm sorry."

    Gloss paused his fingers when he heard this, his eyes seemed to flash a smear of pain for an instant, but it was covered by another emotion for a moment.

    He stared at Jia Yang, and said hoarsely: "So, you like him, right?"

    Jia Yang didn't speak.

    Because he really can't speak a word now.

    The hand holding his neck was very tight, and the tight Gayan was already out of breath.

    "Then you like him, die with him." Gross approached Gayan, and then said coldly in his ear.

    Jiayang: "..."

    Although Gross said so, the hand that was holding Jiayang tightly did not tighten for a long time.

    His fingers were trembling slightly, and the eyes that looked at Jia Yang seemed to be weeping blood, in pain like a beast that was scarred in the rain.

    Jiayang's heart was slightly suffocated, and the dull pain that he had before struck again.

    It is the feeling of conscience pain that the system said before.

    "Why?" Gross looked at Gayan, his golden eyes were gradually dyed dark gold due to pain and anger.

    Jiayan's Adam's apple rolled down.

    "You cut off my dragon horn, I don't blame you, even though I know that everything you said is lying to me." "I've been

    waiting for you for a long time, the world of the undead has no time, I've been waiting here for you for a long time A thousand years. Then you told me that you fell in love with my reincarnation, so what am I?” “