30

Time passed slowly like this, and two months have passed in a blink of an eye.

    For others, these two months are naturally very fast, but for Gayan, it seems like a year.

    During this period, because of a great victory in a battle, Gayan's military rank was quickly mentioned as a colonel.

    The other factions naturally wanted to stop them, but without Eros' deliberate suppression, now that most of the Bonner family has returned, it is naturally not so easy to bully.

    Coupled with Eros' acquiescence, he could only watch Gayan's rank being promoted.

    In fact, Jia Yang didn't care much about these things.

    If you let him say, he would rather have a lower military rank, so that there are not so many documents to be processed. But in order not to arouse suspicion, Gayan still had to show a very happy look.

    As usual, Gayan went to his father's general room today with a stack of documents.

    "I approved these overnight." Jia Yang said to his father.

    "Hmm." General Delton just glanced at Gayan again.

    His gaze was a little sharp, and Gayan couldn't help trembling when he saw it.

    He felt like goosebumps all over his body, and the corners of his mouth twitched, and he said, "I haven't messed with you recently."

    Since he returned to the military headquarters, it seems that it is because of the smell that he is far away, and his father sees him getting more and more It's getting worse.

    It's okay to scold me.

    It seems that he still cares about his previous 'cheating' behavior.

    General Delton's eagle eyes flickered slightly. He looked at his son and said, "     Jayang     .

    " , General Delton's expression was a bit ferocious, he sneered and said, "Tell me, how long do you plan to delay the matter of the child? Hmm?"

    Jia Yang's heart condensed.

    As soon as he saw his father's expression, he guessed that this should be the case again.

    Thinking of this Jia Yang suddenly felt a headache.

    Jia Yang said vaguely: "In two days..."

    "In two days?" General Delton slapped the table directly with a loud voice.

    He looked at Jia Yang expressionlessly and said: "Tomorrow at the latest! If you haven't gone tomorrow, don't blame me for taking you there!"

    Jia Yang was silent.

    "Did you hear that!?" General Delton said.

    "...I heard it."

    Looking at his son who was as quiet as a chicken, General Delton continued: "I don't care what you and Eros say, but the Bonner family needs the next major general, understand?"

    Gayan "Understood."

    After venting, General Delton's expression calmed down a bit, and he said coldly: "Okay, get out, I'm upset when I see you."

    Gayang: "..." For a moment, Gayan felt that being an adjutant to Eros was not aggrieved by being an adjutant to his father.

    Gayan sighed.

    Just as Gayan turned to leave, another of his father's adjutants came in at that moment.

    It was to bring lunch to his father.