43

The light of the fire illuminated the whole night very brightly, and the sound of "crackling" when it was burning was very clear in this silent night.

Jiayang felt very weak in his hands and feet, and wanted to close his eyes involuntarily.

If he hadn't forcefully used the pain to stay awake, he might have fallen to the ground long ago.

Jayan could feel the strength rushing through his body.

Fortunately, their leader didn't seem to arrive yet, so no one came forward to shackle Jiayang, but just stared at Jiayang coldly with a sword, forming a circle around the ruined temple.

Gives a feeling of inescapability.

[Ding-the antidote has been exchanged, do you want to use it now? 】

【Yes. 】

Immediately afterwards, Jiayang felt a coolness suddenly penetrated into the brain, bringing a refreshing refreshment. After a few seconds, this feeling spread throughout the body, and Jayan's uncontrollable powerlessness disappeared from his body.

Kayan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as he has the strength to backhand, there is still a chance-

"Mr. He."

At this moment, Jia Yang heard a familiar voice. He looked up and saw a man slowly walking out from among the soldiers. He was wearing the uniform of the commander of the Praetorian Guard.

And this person, Jia Yang also knew, was Xiao Qing, his eldest brother's classmate and friend.

Xiao Qing looked at Jia Yang who was in a state of embarrassment, a little regret and complexity flashed in his eyes, but in the end they all turned into firm indifference. He looked at Jia Yang and said, "Second Master He, you are really easy for us to find."

Jia Yang: "..."

Seeing that Jia Yang didn't answer, Xiao Qing thought that he had no strength, so he didn't care.

He signaled his subordinates to go down and put the shackles on Gayan.

Jiayang remained silent and did not move, as if he had given up his resistance. But when a few soldiers came over and grabbed his arm to be shackled, Jia Yang slapped his back, and the soldier was thrown down by him.

Immediately afterwards, Jiayang killed the other soldiers with two or three hits, and the whole process took less than three seconds.

Taking advantage of the gap when the others were a little stunned and didn't react, Jia Yang seized this opportunity and rushed to the soldiers surrounded on the left, then jumped over the soldiers and rolled over to the other side and ran quickly in that direction.

Xiao Qing was only stunned for a second, and after reacting, he ordered to chase after him with an ugly face.

Jia Yang didn't stop, and Sa Yazi ran fast.

But soon Jia Yang found out that he had underestimated the hero. He thought that the people who just broke the temple should be all the troops here to hunt him down. After all, no one knew that he would appear in Shangqi City before.

Forces should be dispersed.

But he was wrong.

Until he ran to the forest ahead, he saw many cavalry who had been waiting for him for a long time, and countless soldiers wearing swords, just like a wall.

Judging from this appearance, they seem to have been waiting here for a long time.

This made Jia Yang's face darken instantly.