118

The next day, the Qi Group issued an announcement.

    The announcement stated that Qi Rui, the eldest lady of the Qi Group, had never married Ye Yi, the chairman of the Ye Group, and hoped that all fans and netizens would not listen to rumors or the like.

    This announcement stunned Qi Rui's fans.

    Just yesterday, many Qi Rui fans were still scolding Jia Yang, because they picked up a lot of things about the goddess in high school.

    For example, what she liked at that time was actually Ye Yi, but because the marriage partner was Ye Jiayang, she could only barely suppress it.

    But who would have thought that the young master of the Ye Group was wrong.

    And the true young master happens to be Ye Yi!

    After bragging that the goddess and the holographic father Ye Yi were indeed a destined couple, they immediately uncovered Jiayang's dark history, such as not only stealing Ye Yi's identity, but also humiliating Ye Yi after the college entrance examination.

    Later, he was suppressed even more until his background was exposed.

    All kinds of black history immediately made Qi Rui's fans find a point to attack, and began to blast Jiayang under the official blog of Ye's Group.

    Even passers-by who didn't know why after reading what Qi Rui's fans posted felt sympathetic to Ye Yi, and joined the camp to ridicule one after another.

    But Qi Rui's fans attacked for a long time, but who would have thought that the Qi Group would actually make such an announcement.

    This is not over yet, Qi Rui's studio also forwarded it and issued a statement. The only person who said that Ms. Qi Rui had a marriage contract was Mr. Jia Yang of the Ye Group, but later the marriage contract was canceled due to personality differences.

    I hope fans don't speculate too much and worry about it.

    Now all the fans are completely dumbfounded.

    Could it be that Qi Rui doesn't like Ye Yi? It's impossible depending on the situation, otherwise, how could there be a slip of the tongue?

    The so-called slip of the tongue is basically a person's first real reaction.

    So many people started asking.

    But Qi Rui's Weibo has been silent, and Qi Rui herself has not made any voices.

    It wasn't until the third day when Qi Rui attended a certain event that a reporter interviewed her about this topic, saying: "Actually, this matter is a misunderstanding, I hope you don't ask too much." The reporter saw that Qi Rui answered her own question

    , Immediately, his eyes lit up and he continued to ask: "Oh? Does that mean you have nothing to do with Ye Yi, the father of holography?"

    Qi Rui's hands tightened instantly.

    She suddenly remembered the merciless words Ye Yi said to her when recording the variety show two days ago.

    She didn't care about her face at all.

    Those words were like slaps, which made her very embarrassed.

    She even seemed to feel the eyes of other actors in the same crew who seemed to be looking at her, which made her feel even more embarrassed.

    She had never been humiliated like this since she was a child.

    Qi Rui's face was ugly for only two seconds, then she recovered and said to the reporter: "Ye Yi and I are just friends, I hope you don't speculate too much. After all, he is going to get married soon." The reporter was