116

Gayan didn't react at first.

It wasn't until he saw that his cheap brother was looking at Tai Yan that Jia Yang realized that his brother was referring to himself.

"It has nothing to do with you, take care of yourself." Tai Yan said indifferently.

Young Master Ye frowned, he was about to say something when Jia Yang suddenly interrupted him.

"Well, ahem, I'm fine."

Jia Yang hurriedly interrupted because of the bad atmosphere.

He knew that Tai Yan had been the emperor for decades, and his personality was true and unambiguous. What he hated the most was when others disobeyed or provoked him.

Coupled with the reason of experiencing the ancient plane world, Tai Yan's thinking should still stay on the ancient way of thinking.

Perhaps he regarded Ye Dashao in front of him more as those non-stop brothers from his previous life.

Thinking of the fate of Tai Yan brothers in the ancient plane, Jia Yang felt that his cheap brother might be in danger if he continued to talk about it.

Young Master Ye looked at Jia Yang who was swallowing his anger, and his brows furrowed even more.

Although he became less intimate with his younger brother, Gayan, as he got older, they grew up together since childhood. Not to mention the comparison with Ye Yi's younger brother.

As a result, his affection for Jiayang's elder brother became much stronger.

Now seeing his always flamboyant character being suppressed by Ye Yi to be cautious, swallowing his anger, he naturally felt a little uncomfortable.

"In short, don't treat him too much. Maybe your parents are very guilty of you, but after all, Jiayang is also the son they raised since childhood." Young Master Ye said coldly.

He really didn't like what his younger brother Ye Yi thought of him.

Since his return, his position as heir has been taken away. He was also assigned to a branch office.

When he saw Jia Yang who could only swallow his anger and was bullied by Ye Yi, Young Master Ye suddenly felt a feeling of sympathy for each other.

This made Young Master Ye even more dissatisfied when he saw Tai Yan.

Because he treats Gayan badly, it will make him think of himself who was also oppressed by him.

"What do you want to express?" Tai Yan said indifferently.

While speaking, Tai Yan calmly picked up his own milk cup, and then poured the milk in his own cup into Jiayang's cup.

Because just now, while they were talking, Gayan secretly poured out the milk in his own glass.

Jia Yang: "..."

Young Master Ye sneered and said, "Don't you understand what I want to express?"

After speaking, he saw Tai Yan's action, so he said: "He doesn't drink if he doesn't like it, you What's the point of forcing him to drink like this? He is not a child, he must obey your wishes. You are partners, not brothers or father and son." To be honest,

Gayan was very happy to hear this.

Because Tai Yan is indeed quite authoritarian in a certain way, as long as he is around, the milk for breakfast must be finished every day.