91

Kayan choked for a moment.

    He looked at Qi Yuan with a silent face, not knowing what to say for a moment.

    Qi Yuan stared at Jia Yang, his dark eyes were unfathomable, he slowly opened his lips and said, "I swear."

    Jia Yang could feel the oppressive feeling, and his heart gradually sank.

    He knew that Xi Yuan was not joking with him.

    He opened his mouth and tried to speak, but every time the words came to his mouth, he swallowed them again.

    He really didn't know how to say this.

    Although he is usually a liar, the oath is different. As long as he can remember, Gayan has always had an intuition in his heart reminding him not to swear casually, so Gayan seldom swears.

    Even if it's an oath, he usually looks for an oath that he can control and has verbal loopholes.

    There are no loopholes in Ke Qiyuan's words.

    Still fucking live forever...

    Day. Your brother's.

    Jia Yang's face was blue and white, constantly changing.

    As if aware of Jia Yang's reluctance, Qi Yuan's cold eyes, which were already dark, gradually became more icy. Hong Bingjian, who was connected with the master's heart, also trembled slightly, as if depressed and irritable.

    Gayan quickly came back to his senses.

    Because he felt a tingling pain in the dantian in his body, he immediately remembered that it was because Qi Yuan was in a bad mood that caused the soul to be unable to suppress the toxin.

    Jia Yang moved his lips and said: "... I will."

    After speaking, Jia Yang took a deep breath, then raised two fingers of his right hand and said: "If I lied to you, then I will be with you forever and ever .”

    Qi Yuan’s eyes flickered.

    Jia Yang looked at Qi Yuan, then coughed dryly: "Is this okay?"

    Qi Yuan closed his eyes and didn't say anything.

    But Jia Yang, who is familiar with Qi Yuan's character, knows that this should mean passing.

    Thinking of this, Jiayang couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and thought to himself that he was very smart.

    It was impossible for him to make such an oath, and then he would never be able to stand up. Left and right, he has already made an oath according to Xi Yuan's wishes, and even if the oath is really fulfilled in the future, as long as they are together and they are not always oppressed, then he still has a chance.

    Jia Yang looked at Xi Yuan's expression that gradually eased, and said, "I've already made my vow, so what about our poison...?"

    Xi Yuan didn't speak.

    Seeing this, Jia Yang hurriedly continued his efforts: "I really want us to live together and live together, instead of dying for love. I managed to escape from the control of that remnant soul, just to come back to find you." Qi

    Yuan His eyes gradually changed slightly.

    Jia Yang stared at Qi Yuan sincerely, as if watching his autistic son finally start talking with the excitement and concentration.

    "Is that thing still there?"

    Jia Yang understood what he was asking, shook his head slightly and said, "It's not there anymore, I finally consumed him to death during those ten years in the secret realm." The system gave a '