93

Before leaving, Jia Yang went up to the main peak. Originally, he wanted to meet his master face to face, tell him about his master-student relationship, and then tell him that he first returned to Feng's family and then returned to the sect.

    Who would have thought that after he arrived at the main peak, the head of Guiyuanzong told him that his master had already left.

    Gayan was silent.

    The lord of Guiyuanzong looked at Jiayang, patted him on the shoulder with a smile like an elder, and said, "Don't worry, just go home if you want to go home. I heard that your father was injured recently. Here is a healing pill. You can take it back to your father."

    Gayang was taken aback for a moment.

    Healing Yuan Pill is very valuable. This kind of elixir cannot be obtained even if you spend a lot of spirit stones, and the only few are monopolized by the major sects.

    As the number one sect of Guiyuanzong, there must be one, but what Jiayang didn't expect was that the suzerain of Guiyuanzong actually gave it to him?

    The master of Guiyuanzong seemed to have seen the doubt in Jiayang's eyes, so he smiled and said: "You are now a member of my Guiyuanzong. No matter.”

    Gayan didn’t actually know what happened to his father.

    However, it may not be serious not to send him a summons, but it is self-evident that Guiyuanzong's lord gave him this elixir through this incident.

    It's just...

    what belongs to Yuanzong's disciples?

    Jia Yang twitched his lips and asked doubtfully, "A disciple of Guiyuanzong?" "

    Yes, your master has already agreed that you come to Guiyuanzong to practice, and you will be my Guiyuanzong's disciple from now on. But I know you I have a deep relationship with your master and disciple, so I won't let you worship another master."

    Jia Yang's expression changed suddenly.

    Seeing the change in Jia Yang's face, the Sect Master of Guiyuan Sect didn't show any attitude, but said unhurriedly: "You were at the tenth level of Qi training when you joined Yushui Sect. So

    Guiyuanzong donated 1.5 million top-grade spirit stones and 1,000 Zhuyuan pills to Yushuizong."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    The Sect Master of Guiyuan Sect stared at Jia Yang's eyes and said lovingly: "In the future, if you want, you can call me Master together with Qi Yuan."

    Jia Yang understood.

    This kind of hint shows that he is a fool if he doesn't understand.

    Saying that you don't need to be a teacher, but let yourself call him Shizun, which means telling him 'you are married'.

    As for the 1.5 million high-grade spirit stones and Zhuyuan Dan, it was a betrothal gift.

    very good.

    Kayan took a deep breath.

    Seeing that Jiayang should have understood what he meant, the head of Guiyuanzong gradually widened the smile on his mouth.

    He patted Jia Yang on the shoulder, and said with emotion: "Back when I was counting, even if you, a child, had a relationship with me as a teacher and apprentice, it's a pity that you were very tempered at the beginning, and you had a headache after Qi Yuan became a teacher. I’m not going back down the mountain. But I didn’t expect that you would still call me Master.”