143

The strong wind was blowing on Gayan's body, and Gloss was flying very fast, which made Gayan a little unbearable.

    After all, he is now in a human body.

    In the end, Gayan shrank directly under Gloth's dragon claws to avoid the strong wind.

    Gloss did not stop, but let Gayan's behavior go.

    After Gayang felt that he could finally breathe a little, he managed to calm down and said in a hoarse voice to the system: 【Everyone in this world is dead. ]

    [I saw it! Terrible, I just went back to headquarters. 】

    【Have you reported it? ] Jia Yang's eyes lit up, he didn't expect the system to be so good this time, and he took the initiative to do it before he even said it.

    [Report what? No, I went to buy host accident insurance for you. ]

    […]

    Just as Gayang was talking to the system, Gayang was brought to the Dragon Cave by the hero.

    Gayan was thrown to the ground.

    He rolled on the ground several times before raising his head in daze.

    The Dragon Cave was built in a high mountain, forming a circle inside, and each giant dragon had its own Dragon Cave. And Gloss's cave is obviously the most beautiful.

    Gayan had been here in the past, and there were some shining golden things inside.

    It's hard to imagine that the indifferent male protagonist is still attracted by the dragon's nature and likes these golden things.

    [The dragon's nature is still obscene. 】The system said.

    【…】

    Jayan didn't know if the other dragons were absent or dead. The entire Dragon Cave was quiet, as if there was nothing but the cold wind.

    Gayan sat on the ground to relax, then looked at Gross and said hoarsely: "Can you listen to my explanation?"

    "I have heard enough of your explanation."

    After these words fell, Jia Yang's eyes suddenly went dark.

    Immediately afterwards, he felt his shoulders being pulled up, and when he came back to his senses, he had already been thrown into a very cold pool.

    Kayan was surprised.

    He thought he would be thrown into the dragon cave.

    He even thought about what he would do if he was really thrown into it.

    Who would have thought that Gloss did not.

    The system is also a little strange, it was already planning to go to Mosaic to squat.

    As a result, the male lead didn't exist at all.

    The system is strangely uncomfortable.

    But here, Jia Yang was woken up by the freezing water in the cold pool before his mind wandered for a long time.

    The water in this cold pool is really cold, the cold water seems to pierce your bones. In less than a minute, Gayan couldn't take it anymore.

    He subconsciously climbed up.

    Gross sat on the stone and looked at Gayan, his cold eyes were dimmed and dimmed.