80

Jia Yang was lying on the not-so-soft bed, looking at the eyes above him that were stained with desire and seemed to be devouring, his throat moved uncontrollably.

    Qi Yuan only looked at Jia Yang for a while, and then looked away.

    His hand slowly grasped Jiayang's waist, pressing lightly with neither strength nor strength, and the air in the cave gradually became ambiguous because of Qi Yuan's movements.

    Gayan licked his chapped lips.

    The situation in front of him was really bad, so Jia Yang simply chose to close his eyes and not look at it.

    Qiyuan didn't have any other emotions towards Jiayang's obviously evasive attitude. His fingers stroked Jia Yang's waist, feeling the smooth and perfect lines under his palms, the strength in Xi Yuan's hands unconsciously became heavier.

    He likes the feel of it.

    I like it very much.

    Especially when he felt the slight ups and downs with his breathing, Xi Yuan couldn't put it down. Although his expression didn't change at all, it could be seen from the increasing strength.

    Jia Yang was gradually hurt by Xi Yuan's grip.

    The most important thing is that Qiyuan can only touch that one place, and Jiayang feels that the area around his waist may have turned blue.

    Just when Jiayang felt more and more pain and opened his eyes and couldn't help trying to break free, Qi Yuan, who seemed to have sensed something, clenched his hands.

    At that moment, Jia Yang almost felt that his waist would be broken by him.

    "Well——"

    Jia Yang's face turned pale instantly, and cold sweat overflowed from his forehead.

    Looking at Jia Yang curled up like a shrimp, Qi Yuan's eyes were dark and cold, he squinted his eyes and said: "Don't move."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Nima's.

    Gayan took a deep breath, and then slowly adjusted his breathing. Later, when Xi Yuan performed other movements, he barely restrained himself from struggling because he had been taught a lesson.

    Because Jia Yang could see that Qi Yuan had absolute control over the bed, and he didn't like being disobedient to him.

    But just now he was warning himself.

    After all, as both men, Gayan understands this desire to control.

    Thinking of this, Jia Yang couldn't help but feel a little indescribably sad. What a fucking fuck, obviously he is also a good guy! But he can only choose to be suppressed abruptly!

    Qi Yuan looked at Jia Yang, who only trembled slightly and did nothing else no matter what he did afterwards, the coldness in his eyes gradually faded away.

    After an unknown amount of time, Xi Yuan's hand touched Kayan's belt that had not been taken off.

    He gently untied Gayan's emerald belt.

    Without the belt, Jayan's clothes immediately slipped to the sides.

    Jayan's body is very beautiful, well-proportioned and full of strength, and the lines are perfect and smooth. It's like a little leopard ready to go.

    Pity.

    The leopard was now firmly chained by him and could no longer run.

    Thinking of Qi Yuan, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, he took off all of Gayang's unfaded clothes, and then fixed his eyes on the lovely collarbone.