42

Hearing the system's words, Jiayang was silent for a while and did not answer.

"Guest officer, your bun."

Jia Yang took it slightly and gave him two copper coins, then walked in the front direction. As he walked, he gnawed directly.

Because he was really hungry.

He had been fleeing for two whole days, but he finally found out that there were restrictions on entry and exit when he reached the gate of the city. So I can't go out tonight, so I can only stay here temporarily.

【system. 】

【Huh? ] also changed the food to the system of gnawing steamed buns and replied vaguely.

The corner of Jia Yang's mouth twitched, and then he said: 【Has King Wu been caught? 】Wu Wang hadn't been caught when he left this world.

System: [50 points. ]

[...]

In the end, Jia Yang still made a deal with the system, after all, he really needed this information. Although he knew that it should be clear to ask any common people, Gayan didn't want to take the slightest risk.

[I was caught a long time ago. ]

[Well. 】 Gayan began to think about what to do next.

His identity in this world is the second son of Lord Zhen Guo. He was also the sixth prince back then, and now the emperor's companion.

Back then, in order to force the hero, Jia Yang played a trick on the hero. Not only betrayed and took refuge in King Wu, but also did other vicious things.

When the hero was imprisoned in the sky prison, Jiayang personally humiliated him.

He crushed the hero's wrist and used many punishments.

Because King Wu wanted his younger brother to be completely abolished, he was afraid that he would make a comeback after he got out.

If Jia Yang didn't do it, King Wu would ask other subordinates to do it.

In this case, Gayan chose to do it himself. At least he has a sense of proportion, and he can use the medicine exchanged with the system to treat the male lead while executing the torture.

After all, his purpose is different from others.

He just wants the male lead to be a qualified male lead, not to really destroy him.

【What are you going to do next? I feel that you, the hero of this world, have offended you to death, and there is almost no possibility of you being clean. 】The system said.

【I think so. 】Jayang is silent.

Thinking of the things he did before, Jia Yang really wanted to scratch his head.

If he just crushed the hero's wrist...

Tsk.

What a headache.

But now is not the time to think about these things, the sky is getting dark, and Jiayang found a temporary ruined temple and prepared to rest. Then think about how to leave the city tomorrow.

I don't know how his father was implicated by him.

Before this, his father in this world, Duke Zhen, could be said to be a loyal and unswerving royalist.

Which prince does not stand.

As a result, a son like Jia Yang was born, and I am afraid that he will be implicated badly.

Just when Gayan was about to find some grass to sit down and rest, he felt dizzy.

[What's wrong with you? ]

[It's okay. 】

Jayang shook his head, and was about to continue to sit down. He thought it was because he was tired from the long journey, after all, he had been walking on his feet.

But then Gayan realized something was wrong -

[No... I seem to have been drugged. 】Jayang felt as if he was stepping on cotton, and his head became more and more dizzy.

He tried his best to pinch himself to stay awake, and quickly said: [Exchange the antidote, hurry up! 】

Jayang basically didn't eat anything during this journey, except...

that steamed stuffed bun? !

Jia Yang's face was slightly pale, and he tried to stand up and leave here after enduring the drowsiness that came over him one after another.

But although he reacted quickly, he was still a step slow.

When he walked out of the gate of the ruined temple, Jia Yang realized that there were all soldiers outside, who had already surrounded the place completely.

Gayan didn't even know when they showed up.

[I rely on? ! ] The system was also stunned.

[Has the hero put a radar on you? ! 】It would be fine if it was an interstellar world, this is ancient times! In the ancient times when communications were underdeveloped, if you hide with your heart, you can hide for a lifetime.

Jiayang also fell into an ice cellar.

He tried his best to keep calm and said: [Antidote, immediately. ]

[The buffer time needs to be one minute, and there are still ten seconds left, now! 】