53

Although he lost one hand, for Jia Yang, he still has no problem dealing with these imperial guards.

    As long as there are not many people.

    [The recovery time I give you is only one hour, you should pay attention to it yourself. 】The system said.

    【Know. 】

    Jayang cautiously flew over the walls, avoiding those guards.

    This kind of light work is a piece of cake for Jia Yang.

    He groped his way little by little.

    But even so, when Jiayang finally arrived at the palace gate smoothly, countless imperial guards appeared in front of his eyes.

    Then came the left, and the back.

    Countless imperial guards surrounded Jiayang in an instant, as if...had been waiting here for a long time.

    Jia Yang felt a 'thump' in his heart.

    The leader of the army was none other than the commander Xiao Qingxiao.

    [This Commander Xiao is at odds with you. 】The system said sincerely.

    Gayang also felt the same way, he clenched his left hand slightly, looking at all the Imperial Guards in front of him, Gayang didn't flinch in the slightest.

    【What should we do now? ]

    [If I see King Wu in the prison, it doesn't matter if I get caught. But now if I am caught back, the nature will be different, and I will definitely die. 】Jayang pursed his lips and said.

    Last night Tai Yan seemed to want to make him die on the bed.

    Not an ambiguous word, but death in the true sense.

    Several times, Jiayang felt that he could not breathe due to excessive stimulation, such as the cardiac arrest mentioned in the last world system. There is such a way of death, he heard it from the villain of the Danmei line next door.

    But the conditions for reaching it are relatively harsh, unless the one below is in poor health.

    Either that or non-stop stimulation.

    It might be a bit difficult for others, but for the male protagonist in the main male protagonist, sexual ability is also a kind of male protagonist's strength, so Jiayang can't help being unwilling to bow down.

    He knew that the hero still cared about the past and hated him. So if he doesn't solve the problem lying in the middle, it's just a matter of living a few more days.

    【what is it now? ]

    [I can only run. 】In this situation, I can't go to the sky prison, and I can't go back to the palace. I can only sneak away in one go.

    Just wait until the male lead gets angry.

    After saying these words, Jiayang flashed past like a ray of light.

    Xiao Qing was startled by the speed.

    Although Xiao Qing drew his sword with the fastest reaction, he was kicked heavily in the chest the moment he drew the sword. This kick was so hard that it knocked him off his horse.

    Jia Yang got on the horse expressionlessly, and then cut the horse's back neatly.

    The horse suddenly went berserk because of the pain, and then ran forward desperately.