164

Since the end of the world, the weather has been fluctuating. Rainstorms like this can last for days.

    So despite waking up the next day to find that it was still raining, the team was still preparing to return.

    Xia Kai braved the rain and got into the car.

    He rubbed his hands first, then looked in the rearview mirror and said to Jing Yi, "Boss, that convoy is quietly following us."

    It was the convoy that was rejected by the boss before.

    At first, Xia Kai thought it was some kind of robber with evil intentions.

    It was later discovered that it was the group of people.

    I don't know when they followed up. But they looked very embarrassed, and there were a little few people.

    It can be seen that something unexpected happened in the process of finding the car.

    "Yeah." Jing Yi was careless.

    Xia Kai also knew that the boss didn't care much about this kind of thing, so he touched his nose and started the car's engine.

    The heavy rain for several days has resulted in some waterlogging on the road.

    Fortunately, it was daytime, so it wasn't too much trouble.

    After about five hours, Xia Kai finally saw the gate of their base.

    At this moment, Xia Kai breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's better to go home!

    He can finally have a good night's sleep!

    The people guarding the city gate at the base opened the gate immediately after realizing that it was the boss who had returned.

    The vehicles drove in orderly and unstable.

    During this period there were other vehicles and people coming and going to and from the base.

    These people usually take some small tasks to clean up the surrounding zombies. Although the salary is not too high, but living in the base is a little better.

    At least have your own separate bedroom to live in.

    It is much better than a few people or even dozens of people living together.

    It looks much more prosperous here than before.

    Jiayan was a little distracted thinking.

    To be able to maintain this level in the last three years is enough to show how strong Jing Yi's wrist is.

    "Boss, do you want to celebrate tonight?" Xia Kai asked.

    Every time I go out on a mission, once it's more than half a month, I will definitely celebrate and relax when I come back.

    Even if you don't find any supplies, you will celebrate.

    "Celebrate by yourself," Jing Yi said.

    "Oh."

    Xia Kai is used to the boss's stereotyped answer.

    So no surprise.

    He sent the boss to the key villa area, and then went back to his own den.

    Jing Yi's house is a three-story villa, protected by bodyguards outside.

    The bodyguard bowed slightly after seeing Jing Yi.