146

Gloss' self-control ability is very strong, otherwise he would not have endured Jiayang for so many years.

    He originally didn't want to use two, intending to restrain himself as much as possible.

    It's kind of hard, but Gloss can do it.

    After all, he has endured it for so many years.

    But Gayan's pinch made Gloss break his power instantly, like a flood that broke the embankment, and he could no longer suppress it—

    fortunately, although his brain was already filled with lust, Gloss also knew Gayan's body If it is really hard to bear.

    So he endured it.

    Of course, it didn't take too long.

    About a day later, seeing Jia Yang gradually adapting and his body becoming weaker, he took possession of him completely in that instant.

    At that time, Jiayang was already in a trance and exhausted to the extreme.

    As a result, the whole person was completely sobered up by the sudden pain -

    at that time Jiayang even cursed out loud!

    What followed was a night of torture.

    The double pain and pleasure made Gayan a little unbearable, tears came out.

    Even in the end, he didn't know what he was talking about. He just begged for mercy intermittently, which can be said to be all good words.

    Gloss's eyes, which were already filled with red, were barely awake.

    He looked at Gayan under him and knew that he had reached the extreme, so he stopped forcing him, but called his name in a low voice: "Gayan..."

    Gayan didn't hear Gloss muttering at all. What.

    His current nerves were as dizzy as if he was stepping on a cloud. After feeling that the other party seemed to have finally let him go, Jia Yang finally fell asleep uncontrollably.

    The system is currently squatting in the mosaic and eating raisins.

    The current system is no longer the system of the past! The system said that it is very used to the steps of mosaic now.

    I even bought cartoons in advance before I came in, because I was afraid that I would have nothing to pass the time when I was bored.

    【Eh. 】The system sighed while eating.

    In fact, according to the normal process, if Jiayang is like this, it is appropriate to fail the mission.

    Instead, what it should do is report back to headquarters.

    But different from before, now Jiayang doesn't remember it, which means that if it really left, there is no way to come back.

    Because it is not connected with the spirit of Gayan.

    As long as it is gone, then this task is considered a complete failure, and there is no possibility of turning around again.

    [Forget it, wait another month, if he still can't wake up before leaving. 】The system talked to itself while holding a raisin.

    Although the Dragon Cave is not as beautiful as the elf forest of the elves, there are many beautiful flowers, trees and elves.

    But the Dragon Cave has the majesty and shock of the winding mountains.