60

[How is it? ] After disconnecting the link with the villain of the Danmei Line next door, the system went online again.

    Jia Yang stared at the blueprint given to him by the villain of the Danmei Line next door, and said in a tone of emotion that he didn't know how to use: 【...It's okay. ]

    [That's good, it is said that he is very experienced. 】The system said happily.

    Looking at the extremely detailed blueprint, Jia Yang said silently: [I can see it. ]

    It can be said that the marking is very detailed.

    Not only the dimensions and distances, but also the corresponding results of which posture to jump will be marked very carefully. Including what would happen if there was grass or other plants on the ground where it fell.

    This could almost be a jumping over the wall thesis.

    Sure enough, the host of each world line is actually not easy.

    Gayan thought with a sigh.

    [Then you study and study, this time there should be no problem. 】The system said.

    【I know. ] After all, it was Dayang who spent his 300 points, the effect must be much stronger than his own groping.

    And after he watched the detailed process, Jia Yang also felt that this time it was almost done.

    Even if the hero is replaced by himself, he might be tricked into it.

    [Then you rest, let's start tomorrow! 】The system is very motivated.

    [OK. ]

    So Jiayang began to look at the drawing seriously, as well as the quotations left by the other party before he left.

    Gayan watched with relish.

    After watching it for about midnight, he couldn't bear it any longer and fell asleep in a daze.

    Today, it happened that Tai Yan had to deal with an urgent matter, so he came back a little late at night.

    Of course, he also deliberately avoided Gayan.

    After returning to the bedroom, Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang who was sleeping soundly on the dragon bed.

    The corners of Jiayang's mouth were slightly raised, as if he had dreamed of something better in a dream.

    Tai Yan's eyes darkened slightly. He slowly got up on the bed, pressed a deep kiss on Gayan's forehead, and then buried it in his neck like nostalgia.

    "Jayang." Tai Yan's voice was low and hoarse.

    Gayan, who was in a deep sleep, naturally did not hear it.

    And Tai Yan naturally wouldn't let Jia Yang hear it.

    After an unknown amount of time, Tai Yan slowly got up from Jia Yang's neck.

    He kissed Jia Yang's long eyelashes lightly, and then whispered: "Don't leave me."

    Jia Yang was still sound asleep.

    Tai Yan wrapped his arms around Jia Yang's waist, then lay down slightly and let him fall into his arms.

    The next day, Gayan woke up refreshed after a good night's sleep.

    [Morning host~] Maybe it's because he's in a good mood, and the tone of the system is full of joy.

    Gayan yawned.