176

"Chain, chain?" Xia Kai looked at the boss blankly, a little confused.

    Kayan was also surprised.

    This time, Jiayang finally understood the seriousness of the matter.

    The guard that had been softened by Eros and slightly relaxed before was also brought back online.

    Jia Yang wanted to run subconsciously, but was held back by Jing Yi.

    Jia Yang wanted to break free, but Jing Yi's strength was so strong that Jia Yang couldn't move like iron tongs.

    It can't be seen that his body is currently in a state of injury.

    Xia Kai, Chen Lie and the others saw Jia Yang grunting and then restrained by the boss with his arms folded behind his back, they couldn't help but looked at each other.

    In the end what happened?

    Why are they a little confused?

    Jing Yi glanced at Xia Kai and the others who were still standing still, and said in a cold tone, "Don't you understand?"

    Everyone just woke up like a dream.

    Although they didn't know what happened, they hurried to get the chain that the boss asked for.

    It was a silver iron chain, which was made by the boss more than half a year ago.

    It's just that it has never been used later, so Xia Kai and others almost forgot about it.

    Xia Kai carefully handed the chain to Jing Yi.

    Standing there, Chen Lie and the others glanced at Jia Yang who was panting on the sofa, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end no one dared to speak.

    Jing Yi took it expressionlessly.

    Then he tied the chain around Gayan's leg with one hand.

    Gayan struggled a bit, but in the end he didn't struggle and could only pant in a low voice.

    Originally, Jia Yang thought it was just an ordinary chain, but after he tied it, Jia Yang somehow felt that the supernatural powers in his body could not be used.

    However, his abilities are pitifully few, whether he has or not.

    But the problem is, his natal power is gone!

    Jia Yang raised his head subconsciously to look at Jing Yi, but only saw those dark and cold eyes.

    Gayan was stared at by those deep black eyes, his whole body was icy cold, as if something had penetrated through the skin, making you shiver with cold.

    The atmosphere was uncomfortably stagnant.

    Xia Kai looked at the poor Jiayang, then glanced at the boss who felt that the storm was coming for some reason, finally swallowed his saliva and said for Jiayang: "Brother Yi, is there any misunderstanding?" Was the boss a while ago

    ? Is it okay with Kayan?

    The change was so sudden that they couldn't react for a while.

    Chen Lie also said: "That's right, boss, is there some misunderstanding?"

    Jing Yi stared at Jia Yang under him for a long time.

    Then he slowly looked away, and said to his noisy subordinates, "Get out."

    "Boss..."

    "Get out."