172

[Red Summoning Order? ] Jiayan was curious.

    [Yes, the general system department will only issue a red summoning order when something serious happens. But it rarely appeared. It is said that when it appeared last time, many hosts and systems died. 】

    【Sounds serious. ]

    [Hmm...]

    [Then go quickly, protect yourself, don't die. 】 Gayan consoled casually perfunctorily.

    The system paused when it heard this sentence.

    It also seemed to suddenly understand the seriousness of this matter.

    So it coughed and said: [Why don't you seriously injure yourself, the host? At that time, I will say that my host is dying and cannot leave me, and maybe I won't be able to return to the headquarters. ]

    [...]

    In the end, the system reluctantly left.

    Because Gayan did not agree.

    You are a superstitious person who despises saying 'death' is bad luck, doesn't he dislike it? !

    The system walked very resentfully, sighing at least a hundred times.

    But Gayan didn't make any sense at all.

    After the system was completely gone, Jia Yang lazily lay back on the ground. Looking at the slightly old roof, Gayan was a little distracted.

    I don't know...

    what Jing Yi is doing at this time.

    Did he really let go of himself? Or something else...

    If you really give up, then of course it is good, after all, there is no future between them.

    In this way, you can successfully complete the task.

    His love disaster can also pass.

    It's long overdue.

    Gayan looked at the messy roof and thought about it.

    The rain outside is getting heavier and heavier, and the sound of the rain can help you sleep. In addition, Jiayang didn't wake up much at first, so Jiayang fell asleep again in the middle of the night.

    And when he woke up, it was already the next morning.

    Gayan stood up from the ground.

    The torrential rain last night and the cold floor made Jiayang's waist uncomfortable and slightly sore.

    But still within the tolerable range.

    He looked outside, his eyes flickering slightly.

    It's true that he didn't come to look for him again...  

     At this moment, Jia Yang suddenly heard a faint cry. He subconsciously looked down, only to find a black kitten at his feet.  

   The kitten is not too big, just the size of an adult's palm. 

    It was wet all over and looked extremely pitiful. 

    At that time, it was looking up at Gayan eagerly.  

   Gayan was a little surprised.

     Ordinary animals have basically become extinct in the last three years, especially this kind of domestic cat that has no ability to protect itself.