139

"You are right, princess's love?" The Elf King repeated Gayan's words calmly.

    "Yes." Kayan said with a sigh.

    But just to be on the safe side, Jia Yang hurriedly asked the system: [Is it true that elves are pure in nature and like to listen to romantic love stories? 】

    Although most elves are like this, Gayan still wants to confirm.

    Avoid accidents.

    System: [Yes, the elves in most otherworldly continents have this personality. ]

    Jiayang felt relieved: 【That's good. 】

    With this background, Jiayang will not panic. I began to devote myself more fully to acting.

    I hope to impress this elf king and let him stay in the elves for a while.

    "Do you really like her?" the Elf King said, looking into Gayan's eyes.

    Looking at those cold amber eyes that were penetrating to the end, like a clear spring, Jia Yang suddenly felt a burst of pressure.

    He thought that the Elf King didn't believe him, so he said seriously, "Of course, as a warrior, he never tells a lie." The

    corner of the Elf King's mouth curved slightly.

    But Gayan didn't see the slightest smile in the eyes of the elf king.

    On the contrary, there is a strange sense of coldness.

    Just when Jiayang clenched his hands involuntarily and subconsciously showed a defensive posture.

    The Elf King spoke.

    "Go on."

    Gayang pursed his lips, and now he felt that something was wrong. But at this moment, he didn't know how to solve it, and his brain was a little messed up.

    And Gayan couldn't stop being stared at by the elven king with cold eyes.

    So I had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue talking.

    Put all the blame on the princess's father's head.

    After Gayan finished speaking, the Elf King's eyes were no longer warm. It's as cold as a frozen lake in an extremely cold place.

    He looked at Gayan.

    Gayan also looked back at him.

    About two minutes later, the Elf King suddenly squeezed his fingers together.

    In the next second, Jiayang suddenly appeared in the hands of the Elf King, and was instantly pressed against the stone.

    Jiayang's back hurt, and he let out a muffled grunt.

    "This is your answer, isn't it?" The Elf King choked Gayan's throat, and his penetrating and cold amber eyes were gradually filled with blood.

    Jia Yang looked at the Elf King in a daze.

    It seems that he doesn't understand why the Elf King, who was fine just now, suddenly went crazy!

    Did he think he was lying to him?     Remembering that the elf king seemed to have been betrayed by humans, Jia Yang struggled and said

    , "I, I didn't lie to you."

Added a few points.

    The suffocating Gayan could barely breathe.