44

What did he do to the hero...

    Jiayang said that he didn't want to think about it.

    Thinking of this, Jia Yang closed his eyes, and then leaned against the railing of the prison car in a dejected manner. After a while, Jiayang opened his eyes again and looked at the rustling forest in front of him a little lonely.

    The night in early spring was still a bit cool, so Jiayang was a little bit cold by the wind.

    This is bearable, the most important hunger.

    Also...

    he was really thirsty, so thirsty that he almost passed out.

    [I might really be done. ] After a while, Jiayang said to the system.

    【I said it a long time ago, even if you continued to take the initiative to punish men at that time, it should be better than you doing that. 】

    Jayang said weakly:【Aren't I afraid of beating the hero to death? 】

    At that time, he had tortured the male protagonist for several days, and he really had no way to continue, so he could only use a different method.

    So he chose to commit murder.

    The more he thought about it, the more his head hurt, so Jiayang simply stopped thinking about it, and said: [Forget it, let's take one step at a time. There is no unparalleled way in the world, as long as you look hard, you can always find a way out. ]

    [Oh. 】The system responded, and then began to eat the buns.

    At this time, Gayan, who was already hungry and convulsed: […]

    On the other side, everyone has already found a place to sit down and started eating dry food. And He Lianyang sat next to Xiao Qing, also holding a piece of dry food in his hand.

    Xiao Qing ate his food with no expression on his face, and the surrounding was very quiet, except for the sound of falling leaves blown by the breeze.

    He Lianyang ate his dry food absent-mindedly, while looking at Jiayang from time to time.

    When he saw Jia Yang who had lost his strength and was leaning against the railing of the prison car, He Lianyang hesitated for a while but couldn't help it.

    He said to Xiao Qing in a begging tone: "Commander Xiao, can you give my younger brother some water, I'm afraid he might not be able to hold on if this continues."

    Xiao Qing was silent.

    He looked at He Lianyang, and said after a while: "Your Majesty, this is His Majesty's order."

    Xiao Qing's face was filled with the words 'Don't embarrass me'.

    This made He Lianyang suddenly feel as if he had fallen into an ice cellar.

    He sat back a little stiffly, and the hand holding the dry food tightened and tightened, but in the end it all turned into a powerless calm.

    that's all.

    After everyone finished eating dry food and rested for a while, they continued to set off again.

    During this time Gayan did not eat a single thing.

    Poor no.

    The hungry Gayan was a little dazed.

    But even though Jiayang was in this state, the soldiers guarding him still did not relax, their eyes were very vigilant.