49

【I suddenly had a bad feeling. 】The system holding the melon seeds said seriously.

    [No matter how bad it is, it won't go anywhere. ] Jiayang's voice is slightly hoarse.

    [It makes sense. 】The system thought for a while, then continued to eat melon seeds, and took a bottle of fat house water by the way.

    The atmosphere in the dungeon was very silent.

    Jia Yang didn't know how the male lead stopped talking after finishing that word, but what he had to do at this time was to keep calm.

    He has already thought about it.

    Even if it really ends up like King Wu, that's okay.

    At least he can buy time.

    He had already used healing potions for King Wu, so the hypnotism he used back then was useless.

    When King Wu's mind clears up a bit, he may be able to tell some things about that year because of the stimulation. After all, Tai Yan took the poison but didn't die back then, and he secretly gave the hero the medicine, thinking about it again.

    Every fool knows that he has betrayed him.

    At that time, Jiayang may be cleansed, and even because he is too miserable, he may let himself spend the rest of his life in peace.

    Thinking about it this way, even being lingering is worth it.

    Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang, who was kneeling on the ground with a desperate expression.

    Then, he slowly squatted down, looking directly at Gayan's eyes that were a little stunned by his actions. Tai Yan stretched out his hand and caressed Xia Jiayang's side face, his eyes were dark and deep.

    Jia Yang: "..."

    This action was a little too strange between the two men, which made Jia Yang instinctively avoid it.

    Seeing Jia Yang dodging subconsciously, the surging emotion in Tai Yan's eyes sank instantly. Immediately afterwards, he stopped Jia Yang's jaw, his eyes darkened and said: "If I let you sleep in bed."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    The system that was eating melon seeds suddenly choked, it seemed to want to speak, but the reason for the sudden choking just now made it unable to speak a word, only coughing crazily.

    Originally, when Jia Yang heard these words, his expression suddenly changed, and his mind went blank for a moment.

    But when he was interrupted by the coughing sound of the system, he regained his senses for a while.

    He looked at the male lead in disbelief, the expression on his face changed drastically, from green to white, his whole face was full of astonishment and bewilderment.

    After a long while, Jia Yang moved his lips and said: "The guilty minister...is a man."

    Jia Yang was really confused at the moment.

    If the last world mission was a coincidence, what happened to this world? !

    This is no small matter.

    Even if this kind of thing happened to the hero of the romance line, Jia Yang would not be too surprised. But in this kind of world where the main character is the hero, Jia Yang was really dumbfounded when the hero said this without deliberately guiding him.

    It's the kind of dumbfoundedness that can't be touched at all.

    In the villain ending of the hero's main line, most of the villains have their families destroyed, women robbed, and tragic death.