32

Jiayang was thinking about one thing at this time, isn't extracting genes extracting sperm genes?

    Why is blood drawn?

    Looking at the needle dangling in front of his eyes, Jia Yang felt a little dazed, and his palms gradually began to break out in cold sweat.

    "Major General, you need to extract it twice." The doctor at the gene collection library said to Jia Yang.

    After speaking, the blood will be drawn again.

    The veins on Jiayang's forehead were about to stand up, and it took all his perseverance to hold back just now to not move. Now tell him what the fuck and do it again.

    Gayan can't take it anymore!

    He subconsciously withdrew his arm, and said calmly, "I'll meet Eros later."

    General Delton, who was sitting next to him, saw Gayan's reaction and thought he was up to something again. So he said: "What's wrong with your ink? Wouldn't it be better if you finished it sooner?"

    After speaking, he motioned to the two adjutants beside him to press Jia Yang's shoulders to keep him from moving.

    He thought that the reason why Jiayan procrastinated was because he didn't like Eros, so he resisted in every possible way.

    Jia Yang, who was held down by two adjutants, said loudly: "Hey? Don't move, I just want to wait for Eros! Isn't he also coming to extract the genes? What happened to him later?!" But if you look

    carefully You will find that Jiayang's face is very pale.

    No one knew that Jiayang's palms sweated reflexively when he saw the needle now, and his heart was suffocating.

    Gayan thought it should be because of the shadow left by the experience in the torture chamber.

    But Gayan can't control it, no matter how he controls it. Even if he knew it was just a simple blood draw, it didn't hurt.

    When Eros arrived, this was what he saw.

    Gayan was held down by his father's two adjutants, the sleeves of his arms were rolled up, and the doctor was about to draw his blood.

    After seeing Eros coming, Gayan seemed to be pardoned, his eyes glowed and he said: "Give it to him first, give him it first!"

    General Delton was suddenly furious, and he frowned as he watched the matter come to an end and still thought about it. Gayang flinched, and said directly: "Finish it for him."

    Gayang looked at the needle that gradually reached his arm, and his face was extremely pale.

    But in the eyes of outsiders, this is Gayan's resistance to not wanting to draw blood.

    At the moment when the needle was about to touch Gayang, one hand lightly held the doctor's blood drawer.

    Eros said in a flat voice: "Give it to me first."

    Gayan was relieved immediately, and then he quickly broke away from the adjutant and gave Eros his position.

    Seeing this, Delton couldn't say anything more.

    But the blood drawing is only a matter of a moment, and it won't take long at all. After Eros' blood is collected, it will be Gayan's turn again.

    A little sweat began to appear on Jiayan's forehead again.

    When Gayan kept thinking about the reason, Eros said to General Delton lightly: "Father, Gayan is not feeling well recently, let's talk about the blood drawing in two days." Gayan's eyes lit up immediately

    .

    He said like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes, I am uncomfortable."

    General Delton frowned slightly, but seeing his son's face was indeed a little pale, and because of Eros' opening, he was silent for two seconds Only then said: "Okay, you can handle it yourself, but don't delay the child's affairs too much."

    Eros nodded, and then said: "Then Gayan and I are going back."

    Delton: "Well, slow down on the road."

    At this time Delton is nothing short of a scourge to Gayan. Seeing that his father finally let go, Gayan immediately picked up his military jacket and hid beside Eros.

    General Delton laughed angrily when he saw this scene, but he couldn't say anything because of Eros' presence.

    I had to watch Gayan and Eros leave.

    After getting on the suspension car, Jia Yang wiped his face slightly. He turned his head to look at Eros, and said, "Well, ahem, thank you just now."

     "It's okay." Eros helped Gayan wipe off his sweat, then stared at Gayan's blue eyes, and asked in a low voice Said: "Is it because of me?"