152

Xuan Bing didn't know what the master was going to do at first, but later on he found out that the master planned to roast meat and give it to Hong Bing's master.

    "Master, the elves don't eat meat." Xuan Bing reminded.

    Since coming to this world, Xuan Bing has never seen Master Hong Bing eating meat.

    Oh, never seen that before.

    In the past, Master Hongbing hardly ate anything.

    Except what the master gave.

    "I know." Naturally, he knew that elves don't eat meat, so it was originally for himself.

    It's just going through the motions at Qiyuan.

    He was very hungry.

    Since coming to this world, Gayan has lived a life of starvation or homelessness basically every day.

    It's too awful.

    What Gayan didn't know was that all his actions at this time were in the eyes of another person.

    Qi Yuan looked at Jia Yang, who broke off a branch and went to fight the beast in the water mirror, raised his slender fingers slightly, as if he wanted to reach out to touch him, but in the end he clenched it slowly and let it hang down.

    In the water mirror, Jia Yang caught a small or big bird or beast.

    The meat of birds and beasts is the best, and the taste should be good.

    Because it was originally for himself to eat, so Gayang roasted it very carefully.

    The other elves know that Gayan is the king's man, so no one cares about him even if it is barbecue.

    After Jiayang finished everything, he came towards Qiyuan with the barbecue.

    Qi Yuan stared at Jia Yang in the water mirror, and finally turned off the water mirror when Jia Yang was almost here.

    Gayan walked a little slowly.

    It was quite fast at the beginning, but the closer he got to Qiyuan, the slower he got.

    Because he was thinking about how he should phrase it.

    So he walked slowly all the way to the door. Seeing that there was no way to procrastinate any longer, Jia Yang had no choice but to take a deep breath and walk in.

    As before, Qiyuan turned his back to Jiayang.

    Jia Yang glanced at him, then slowly moved forward, and after seeing Qi Yuan's calm face, Jia Yang coughed lightly and said, "Qi Yuan."

    Qi Yuan looked at him slowly.

    Jia Yang's heart froze slightly as he looked at the eyes that were as calm as the deep sea.

    He said, "I went to roast some meat for you, do you want to eat it? I think the roast is okay. Even if you get angry again, you have to eat. It's not too late to get angry again after eating, right?" Qi

    Yuan There is no opening.

    The atmosphere fell silent again.

    Jia Yang was silent for a while, and then tentatively said: "Don't eat? That's fine, I'll find you some other food, what do you want to eat?"

    Qi Yuan still didn't speak.

    Jia Yang pursed his lips, then thought for a while and said: "Then let me pick some fruit for you. The fruit Xuan Bing picked for me last time was delicious. I'll pick some more for you.