52

[You have to think clearly, when your soul is attacked, or you get caught in a crack during the transfer to the next world, it will be very difficult for me to save you. 】The system said solemnly.

This soul protection is specially given by the system department to the villain host in the hero's main line.

to protect their souls.

Because the male lead in the hero's main line is too strong, so strong that the laws of the world revolve around it. In that world, the hero is the unique and strongest existence.

No one can fight against it, so there is a soul protection barrier.

For example, a villain host in the cultivation plane world before, if he didn't have a soul protection barrier, he might have been killed by the male lead.

This is also the reason why the points in the male main line are high.

Because the risk factor is high.

[It's okay, it's just that nothing will happen in the ancient plane world, and I will only withdraw this time. 】Jayang said quietly.

He thought for a long time before making this decision.

In Jia Yang's view, the ancient plane world is much safer than fantasy and cultivation worlds. The only danger is that if you complete the mission of this world, you may be caught in the crack when you leave this world.

But with his ability, this chance is still not high.

[Let's do it. 】Since Jiayang knew it well, the system didn't say anything.

[Then I will continue to sleep for a while and try to recover my body as soon as possible. The matter of King Wu cannot be delayed. ]

[Hmm, then I'll go eat a mango. ]

[...]

Gayan basically lay in bed for three days before he had the strength to get out of bed.

The wound on his back healed slightly, and the welt marks on his front also faded. But the injury on the wrist still didn't get much better.

Jia Yang didn't care too much about this, after all, this world doesn't need him to use any force value, so it doesn't matter if it is abolished.

"Young master."

At this moment, two servants came outside.

The servant lowered his head and carefully arranged the lunch, then bowed and said: "I will wait outside, if you need anything, you can call .

"

After that, the servant who hurriedly withdrew was a little puzzled.

Is he that scary?

[It is estimated that everyone knows that you are a dying person, so I don't want to contaminate you. 】The system said while eating grapes.

【Maybe. ]

Jiayang didn't think about it any more, but got out of bed slowly.

Most of the lunch is still liquid food, but Jiayang still likes the horseshoe soup with rock sugar lily, so he ate two more bites.

[It's been three days, why hasn't the hero killed you yet. 】The system said.

【......have no idea. 】

Although he was a little speechless to the system's words, the expression on Jiayang's face was dignified.

He said: [The male protagonists on the left and right will never let me go so easily, so we have to deal with King Wu quickly. ]